X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MonaBlissa
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Originally posted by theArmy
    I'm starting to fall for her and I.don't.like.that.
    She is very pretty
    Actually, she is not, facially.
    For me, she is pretty, "very pretty" was a bit too laudatory, but she is pretty .
    Whitney Houston

Comment

Originally posted by Nippian93
      Originally posted by theArmy
      I'm starting to fall for her and I.don't.like.that.
      She is very pretty
      Actually, she is not, facially.
      lmaoooooooo

Y'all so rude.

She does have charisma...and stage presence. I'll give her that. The charisma thing is what all the other 4 members of FH are missing.
      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1

She does have charisma...and stage presence. I'll give her that. The charisma thing is what all the other 4 members of FH are missing.
        The real question will be if she still has that charisma and stage present without a duet partner or 4 girls by her side. That is what I am the most curious about. She still gives disney vibes and I feel if the girl would go solo now she would serve some real cheese. 5H tries to be bad bish extra light and she can serve within that, but would that be enough if she would go for more poppy stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper
          Originally posted by ThaInfo1

The real question will be if she still has that charisma and stage present without a duet partner or 4 girls by her side. That is what I am the most curious about. She still gives disney vibes and I feel if the girl would go solo now she would serve some real cheese. 5H tries to be bad bish extra light and she can serve within that, but would that be enough if she would go for more poppy stuff.
          Good point. Time shall reveal.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Seeing their recent tour, Normani is standing out, and Lauren appears to be sick. Camila is being Camila, but looking at some of these recent performances, I'm seeing Normani progressing. Lauren has more air time, but I think she may be sick.

Comment

Camila Cabello and Machine Gun Kelly performing their hit song 'Bad Things' at the #Z100JingleBall.
              Whitney Houston

Comment

Seeing their recent tour, Normani is standing out, and Lauren appears to be sick. Camila is being Camila, but looking at some of these recent performances, I'm seeing Normani progressing. Lauren has more air time, but I think she may be sick.

The truth is she is 5H
                Forever Young

Comment

She's way too all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                    she already has a Wikipedia page now dem stans are quick
                    and it says...

On 18 December it was announced via Twitter that Cabello's representatives had informed Fifth Harmony that she would be retiring from the group

Anyway, i'm actually surprised she didn't have a wiki page previously.

Comment

I don't see her building a solo career as Justin Timberlake or Beyoncé, not even as Zayn. But who knows...
                      BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

Originally posted by JeyBeMust
                        I don't see her building a solo career as Justin Timberlake or Beyoncé, not even as Zayn. But who knows...
                        The difference between her and the artists you're mentioning is that they were famous on their own even when they were on the bands. The girls from 5th Harmony do not have enough charisma to stand out individually (none of them do). Maybe she'll prove us all wrong though
                        Welcome to the underworld
                        Where the love's at first sight
                        The kind that we like
                        Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

No one leaves a pop group after only two hit songs. Though she's been with Fifth Harmony for five years now, that's still far from the *NSYNC and Destiny's Child achievements which lead to Justin and Beyoncé solo commercial success.

Comment

But she's not exactly unknown. if she releases the right material she could make it big. who knows. maybe some type of Demi lovato type of success. not small. but not huge either.

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru

The truth is she is 5H
                              I think she was the darling, Disney star, of 5H but I don't think she was the talent of 5H. I think all the woman contributed equally to their image and sound. Camilla was the front runner for a successful solo career though.

I feel like she feels her current chart success with Machine Gun Kelly was strong enough to go the solo route. She should have waited for another era to be honest. I feel her decision was too rushed and she was only starting to show her solo side with all her features. But she hasn't earned a respected solo artist career from the music consumed out there. I think she made a mistake with this early move.
                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by jpguy
                                But she's not exactly unknown. if she releases the right material she could make it big. who knows. maybe some type of Demi lovato type of success. not small. but not huge either.
                                In reverse phsychology, she isn't exactly known well enough as a solo artist to establish a solo career as yet
                                She was just starting off (and on the right track).
                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru
                                  The truth is she is 5H
                                  Lol. No.

Comment

Camilla Cabello was calculated to be the star of 5H just like Diana with The Supremes. She was not the most talented, maybe most complete. Just like The Supremes, the others were ignore, muted, and not developed in order to raise her spotlight. The label and management calculated her solo ambitions, and it created a toxic environment for the group.

I think she can be successful, but she will be hated at the same time. She will definitely have anti-fans, but her supporters, who are heavily in Latin America and Brazil, will defend her, and this may seal her success.

Comment

Fifth Harmony's New Deal: Quartet Re-Ups With Epic After Camila Cabello's Exit: Exclusive

The group Fifth Harmony splintered over the Christmas holiday, announcing on Dec. 19 that founding member Camilla Cabello, 19, was leaving the group to pursue a solo career and that the four remaining girls -- Ally Brooke, 23, Normani Kordei, 20, Dinah Jane, 19, and Lauren Jauregui, 20 -- will continue on as a four-piece. Three days later, Epic Records and Syco exercised their option on the pop act, Billboard has confirmed, moving full-steam ahead with a third Fifth Harmony album to be released in 2017. Cabello, meanwhile, is expected to drop her first single -- after appearing alongside Shawn Mendes and Machine Gun Kelly on two Hot 100 top 20 hits -- in April or May.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... -exclusive
                                      Whitney Houston

Comment

Interesting. I like Big Sean..

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                                          so apparently Camila is featuring on a song called 'Sacrifices' on Big Sean's forthcoming album 'I Decided'...
                                          So ha definitely gonna be his new thing now.

Comment

If this woman flops then this will be the most hyped act to fail this year, she's everywhere on social media - media outlets, music news, Twitter presence, etc etc She needs to smash or else she's done

Comment

I just hope for her that she doesn't get too overhyped with these collabo's. I mean I think she could do decently with the right material and guidance, but she has yet to prove it on her own, but has like a ton of collabo's waiting to come out. Will it in the end contribute to the succes of her first proper single, or will it actually distract and make her end up being a succesful hook girl with some lower top 40 hits and some bubbling under positions for her own material.

Comment

So no-ones talking about the Cashmere Cat leak "Love Incredible" ?
                                                I think it's a great taste of what she'll sound like on her own and it's definitely a voice that I can hear on pop radio.
                                                Waiting to see what the first official single will be and sound like but I have to admit that she's yet to put a foot wrong.
                                                Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper
                                                  I just hope for her that she doesn't get too overhyped with these collabo's. I mean I think she could do decently with the right material and guidance, but she has yet to prove it on her own, but has like a ton of collabo's waiting to come out. Will it in the end contribute to the succes of her first proper single, or will it actually distract and make her end up being a succesful hook girl with some lower top 40 hits and some bubbling under positions for her own material.
                                                  !!!!

I really don't care for her...but I will give her a chance solo. I'm ready to see if she really shines solo or was it just because the FH team initially gave her everything to shine.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

She's definitely gonna premiere her single on the Radio Disney Awards, mark my words.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X