Blackpink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackpink

THE NEW K POP PHENOMENON - Blackpink. So what up guys. All things about LISA, JISOO, JENNIE & ROSÉ!
    I am impressed with the level of popularity that they have achieved in such little time. Just two weeks ago I had no idea who they were as I hadn't actively listened to KPOP and here they come and smash it and literally kill it!

I am loving them so badly. STAY is such a sweet track that they want to portray a talented side (ie ROSÉ playing the guitar).
    Can't wait to see what else they bring to the table!

So far for me:
    1. "Playing with Fire"
    2. "Boombayah"
    3. "Whistle"
    ----Grand Canyon-sized gap----
    4. "Zzzzzstay"

Looking forward for their future. YG needs to stop with this annoying double single release though, like give us a mini album or something. Oh and let the girls do more promo please, please don't act like your artists are world-exclusives or something, lower your ego a bit.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by abi
        So far for me:
        1. "Playing with Fire"
        2. "Boombayah"
        3. "Whistle"
        ----Grand Canyon-sized gap----
        4. "Zzzzzstay"

Looking forward for their future. YG needs to stop with this annoying double single release though, like give us a mini album or something. Oh and let the girls do more promo please, please don't act like your artists are world-exclusives or something, lower your ego a bit.

To put the first 3 in order of preference is difficult for me as they are all great songs; but dissimilar. However:

1. Boombayah: Absolutely bounces along. A perfect mix of sirens, singing, EDM and rap.

2. Whistle: I love how its minimalist hip-hop switches to soft rock type ballad and back again, and the rapping by Jisoo is outstanding

3: “Playing With Fire: Catchy, 80's sounding intro gives way to beautiful singing and production.

4. Stay

Comment

The three songs are indeed phenomenal. it's hard to pick one indeed. I like Stay too.

Comment

On May 16, YGEX (YG's partnership with AVEX in Japan) announced that Black Pink is making their Japanese debut this summer. The girls will be holding their debut showcase at Nippon Budokan in Tokyo on July 20.

Black Pink's Japanese debut mini album will include hit tracks such as ''BOOMBAYAH'', ''Whistle'', ''Playing With Fire'', ''Stay'', and more. It'll be officially released on August 9.

The girls are expected to continue their great success overseas. Good luck to Black Pink in Japan!

Comment

I can't believe YG. They're already ruining another one of their groups. I mean Blackpink was trash from the beginning but they had a promising start and now they're sending them to Japan after 3 singles? They haven't had a comeback in months. All YG wants is for them to compete with Twice.
              ? Girls' Generation ?
              ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

They're currently filming a new music video. Comeback scheduled 1-3 weeks from now right between GD & Taeyang.

Comment

New song coming out Thursday !!!

Comment

[youtube:14zmn8af]Amq-qlqbjYA[/youtube:14zmn8af]

And here it is

Comment

[youtube:2ler1j68]sM_ok3CIFCo[/youtube:2ler1j68]

A bit all over the place but overall it's really good! Surprised at Jisoo to be honest. Their vocals actually fit R&B I'm impressed.

Comment

JENNIEEEE!

Comment

I'm excited for the new Dua Lipa duet!

Comment

Other artists: doing concerts, award shows, interviews, rehearsals, making music.
                          BLACKPINK: binge-watching Netflix all day, adopting cats, sharpening a pencil on IG live, becoming Instagram models, doing Tik Tok videos.

[MENTION=26045]JBmust[/MENTION] are you still stanning?

Comment

The girls did a "Try Not to Laugh" challenge with Jimmy Fallon.

Comment

So I went to my local Target today and look what I found:

Comment

200 Million views in 6 days... wow

Comment

Episode 1 of their "24/365 with Blackpink" reality series.

Comment

Episode 2 of their "24/365 with Blackpink" reality series.

Also, Lisa dropped the fourth video of her Lili dance cover series, this time to Chris Brown & Young Thug's "City Girls":

Comment

Episode 3 of "24/365."

Comment

New single rumoured to be featuring Ariana Grande, produced by Tommy Brown ("7 Rings", "thank u, next").

Comment

Episode 4 of "24/365."

Comment

Episode 5 of "24/365."

Comment

We now have an official release date for their second single: August 28th.

Comment

Episode 6 of 24/365.

Comment

Working...
                                      X