No announcement yet.

BTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grammy outfits! A bit boring, but they looked good!!

Comment

• Happy birthday to Hoseok!

Comment

• Happy Birthday SUNSHINE!!!
        Caution and Giving Me Life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• The boys are performing on SNL yasss

Comment

• The intro dropped today for the new album! We got some more info, apparently this will be the cycle for the new series:

PERSONA-Dream: Unmask yourself and seek/go after your dream (Namjoon)
            SHADOW-Love: Get out of your shadow and on your way to find real love (Yoongi)
            EGO-Happiness: Accept the real me and continue with journey to find TRUE happines. (Hoseok)

Comment

• The album went #1 on UK is set to be #1 in the U. S. YES to the boragays

Comment

• That was good! They sure know their steps

Comment

• They are confirmed to perform on Stephen Colbert and Goodmorning America!

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Theyre doing stadiums here and there for two days each who would have thought.. So proud of my kings wooo

Comment

• Halsey looked so awkward in that Billboard performance.

Comment

• Excited for the unual Festa! I remember last year we got the amazing Ddaeng!

Comment

• Beautiful song for the BTS World game! Anyone playing?

Comment

• Not really lol
                              What is it about?

Comment

• ^ You become the manager of bts, going back to 2012. You go through chapters, going through missions with cards that you can upgrade with points, going through their story. You can also somehwat text with them and receive calls. All fake ofcourse Namjoon actualy shared some screenshots of him playing. Its actualy quite difficult to explain

They put ALOT of work into this, thats for sure!

Comment

• Japanese single Lights:

Comment

• I am stanning them atm
                                    Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                      I am stanning them atm
                                      Which songs/albums are you into? Some of their earlier stuff + Love Yourself: Tear lean towards more R&B by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                        Which songs/albums are you into? Some of their earlier stuff + Love Yourself: Tear lean towards more R&B by the way.
                                        I actually prefer the Map of the soul stuff. the pop/rnb electro stuff works for me better
                                        Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                          I actually prefer the Map of the soul stuff. the pop/rnb electro stuff works for me better
                                          That's surprising. That is actually one my least favorite albums by far.

Comment

• I wonder if they'll put out a new album

Comment

• ^ Well i think one mini and one re-release, just like the love yourself series. That will wrap up the Map Of The Soul series, and after that probably the military enlistment of Jin

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                                That's surprising. That is actually one my least favorite albums by far.
                                                no way!
                                                Forever Young

Comment

• MOTS is now certified Gold in the U. S and is officially the best selling korean album of all time. Its sales is higher than all big three's album sales combined

KINGS.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...-korea-guiness

Comment

• Oh a lot of BTS songs have electro bits

Fly
                                                    Tomorrow
                                                    I need you
                                                    Blood sweat and tears
                                                    Save me
                                                    So what
                                                    Just dance
                                                    I'm fine

Just at the top of my head

Comment

Working...
                                                    X