No announcement yet.

BTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS member V has surprised fans today by releasing a new single called “Winter Bear”. The track was rolled out with a new music video as well.
    >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• woop woop boys
        Forever Young

Comment

• Jungkook about to be a Pop boy in the US? 100% here for it.

Comment

• Interesting. Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post

Interesting. Thoughts?
              When they are gona going to military :(. I dont want them to go huhu. Big Army fan here ^^
              BTS Lover here

Comment

• ^ Welcome here! Glad to see another BTS fan here!

I dont want them to go either, but its manditory. They have to go, it wouldnt be fair to others if they wont go, that would get them backflash in Korea. I don't think they will all go at once though, though it will feel realy weard once Jin goes next year..... Without one member they just arent complete....

Comment

• http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019...ng-rumors.html

Congrats to Jungkook if he's really dating but holy crap that tattoo is UGLYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Im surprised by his type

If he is realy dating i hope he is happy though and it works out.

at bighit denying when he is literally backhugging her

Comment

• ^Same. I genuinely thought it was a guy and I was like "Is this rumor real? I thought it's known that BTS are always touchy with fellow guys" then I saw the close-up picture and I was like "Oh, sorry".

I was expecting JK to be more into innocent, cute type-of girls with long hair like IU or the lead girl from IZONE, but good for him though and of course I hope he's happy!

Comment

• Comment

• https://www.soompi.com/article/13633...waited-mixtape

At another point in the interview, Jungkook responded to a question about when his long-awaited mixtape—which he first mentioned in May 2018—would finally be released. “I’m still working on it,” revealed Jungkook. “I finished recording the whole thing, but now I’m re-recording everything from the very beginning.” Suga warned, “I promise you, if you edit [the mixtape] that way, you’ll never end up releasing it.” Jungkook replied, “So rather than a mixtape, I’m thinking of releasing one song quickly.” When Suga laughed, “Even if you regret it, you have to just release it and then regret it afterwards,” Jungkook insisted that he needed to take his time, explaining, “I don’t want to have any regrets.”

Well, I guess we'll have to wait a little bit more for Jungkook to become a main Pop boy.

Comment

• I realy love the Connect BTS thing. We all know especialy Namjoon and Taehyung love art. Realy nice to see all these forms of art coming together!

You can watch this livestream of Catharsis here:
                            https://t.co/0vuQzUKEc7?amp=1

Comment

• BTS on the late late show:

Comment

• Comment

• They're going to be on Jimmy Fallon febr 24
                                  https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...mpression=true

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                        X