Adele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nck6BZga7TQ
    Now over 200 million, the 1st Carpool Karaoke to reach that milestone.

Comment

• It's also so best carpool karaoke, so deserved
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
        It's also so best carpool karaoke, so deserved
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

True, though I think the Stevie Wonder one and Paul McCartney one come in a close joint second.
          Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• She looks amazing at the moment.
            Forever Young

Comment

Exactly! It's the most entertaining one and close behind for me is that one with Chris Martin!
              And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Adele now apart of the Oscar voting panel, along with Gaga and Annie Lennox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolling View Post
                  Adele now apart of the Oscar voting panel, along with Gaga and Annie Lennox.
                  they better get bey her Oscar
                  Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                    they better get bey her Oscar
                    God, no!

Comment

God, no!
                      k
                      Forever Young

Comment

• Can't see Adele doing this.
                        https://www-nme-com.cdn.ampproject.o...om&amp_tf=From %251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nme.com%2Fnews%2Fmusic%2Frihanna-adele-beyonce-huge-female-star-announcing-comeback-thursday-us-tv-2535168

Comment

• She looks amazing in these holiday pictures.
                          https://www.instagram.com/p/B1B3Us_ACO2/?hl=en

Comment

• I'm ready for new music from her. I hope the lead will be something more uptempo similar to RITD or SML(TYNL)
                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• It's 4 years in November since 25 was released, so it's either in the fall or early 2020.

Comment

• Wow it's been 4 years!
                                Forever Young

Comment

• If there's an album coming this year, should be hearing about the 1st single in October - September now.

So won't belong!

Comment

• According to People Magazine, she's getting ready to release new music this year.

Comment

• If rumors are true, then we'll have new releases from her, and Celine on November.

Take my coins, Queens!
                                      "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
                                      - Time

Comment

• Originally posted by dhenapie View Post
                                        If rumors are true, then we'll have new releases from her, and Celine on November.

Take my coins, Queens!
                                        It does say November, releasing early 2020 won't work.

Comment

• The Xmas #1 single!

Comment

• Wow, already four years - time flies by so fast!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                              Wow, already four years - time flies by so fast!
                                              Yep, and probably have the biggest album of the year again!

Comment

• French radio NRJ claims lead single will be released in mid-October.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Certainly won't believe anything coming from Atrl, most of that is made up.

Comment

• https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49684581
                                                    It's officially over....

Comment

• https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...about-divorce/

Some names mentioned.

Comment

• I'm ready for new music from her.

Comment

• Me too! I hope it's not that far!
                                                          And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Apparently, Ryan Tedder says there's a song with Adele, Chris Martin and the woman who's just flopped with her LK album.
                                                            Chris is perfectly fine, the other is jumping on the Adele wagon to get a hit song.

Comment

Apparently, Ryan Tedder says there's a song with Adele, Chris Martin and the woman who's just flopped with her LK album.
                                                              Chris is perfectly fine, the other is jumping on the Adele wagon to get a hit song.
                                                              I don't knew why you're always so angry and bitter towards her. These two successful woman love each other and attend each others Birthday Parties. Adele has been a stan since forever and since the Grammys 2017 a collab was inevitable. Your fave would block you in a heartbeat would she read this nonsense on social media lighten up, they know each other better than you will either of them. Have some trust in Adele's judgement
                                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Working...
                                                              X