No announcement yet.

Adele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to the real Queen of this Century! Normal she tweets a few days after about what's she was doing.

Comment

• Happy Birthday Queen!!!
      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• 30- here we go!!! I can't wait to hear it. I have this feeling it's gonna be at 21 level!

(Go see he lasted IG post)

Comment

• She joked about her new album being a drum'n'bass record, i hope it remains a joke
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I really hope she calls the album 30 - I think it would great if all her albums are named after her age
            M08T10

Comment

• She said 25 was her final album that's named after her age. She even hinted she'll probably name her next album just Adele during her carpool karaoke stint (?) I guess.

But Happy Birthday, Queen! Put out the new album already!
              Last edited by dhenapie; Mon May 6th, 2019, 03:15.
              "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
              - Time

Comment

• Just like she said she would never do an arena tour (she ended up doing stadiums lol). She talks a (a bit) too much ahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Philippe View Post
                  Just like she said she would never do an arena tour (she ended up doing stadiums lol). She talks a (a bit) too much ahah
                  Her touring company was closed down, can't see her going on tour again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolling View Post
                    I mean, she can easily set another up if she did want to tour. Personally I think a London residency per album is much more likely and much more suited to her: sing a few songs then go home, climb into bed and watch EastEnders on catchup.
                    M08T10

Comment

• Happy belated birthday to the cutest and funniest soul)
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/BxGK63zn...d=sb39kr0xv3er
                      https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                      https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• Adele will be releasing her fourth album on 2019s Christmas!!! It will be called "The Sun" finally, it took forever. She is one of the few best artists working today!
                        Three rules of work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.

Comment

• Oh WOW. Where did you hear that info?
                          Underneath The Stars

Comment

• She should just do the age numbers thing as her titles tbh
                            Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                              She should just do the age numbers thing as her titles tbh
                              Never fix what's not broken, I guess. The age thing seems to work for Adele in the same way arithmetic operations work for Ed Sheeran - and both are the top female and top male acts of the moment.
                              WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Comment

• Originally posted by chilled View Post
                                Oh WOW. Where did you hear that info?
                                There's no where on the internet saying anything about album title.

Comment

• Originally posted by ectole View Post
                                  Adele will be releasing her fourth album on 2019s Christmas!!! It will be called "The Sun" finally, it took forever. She is one of the few best artists working today!
                                  Stop posting fake news
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolling View Post
                                    Don’t imagine that’ll stop her touring. She isn’t a fan of it for sure, so will see.
                                    If I should die this very day

Comment

• I can see her doing a short London residency rather than a tour. She sold out Wembley stadium 4 times - around 300,000 tickets. So she could (in theory) do a residency somewhere like the Royal Albert Hall (5,200 seats) for quite a few dates should she want to stay in London.
                                      M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                        Never fix what's not broken, I guess. The age thing seems to work for Adele in the same way arithmetic operations work for Ed Sheeran - and both are the top female and top male acts of the moment.
                                        Are they the top F and M acts because of the age and arithmetic titles? Donít think so. They could release an album called ďAlbumĒ and sell.
                                        "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/ByUs9OyjpfD/
                                          Why reach for the Moon when we have the Stars.

Comment

• Adele is so funny haha
                                            Forever Young

Comment

Last edited by musicfan00; Tue July 2nd, 2019, 09:44.

Comment

• So she's back in the UK, backstage at the Spice Girls concert.

Comment

• Thats hilarious!

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/BywUqnaC4h-/?hl=en

Comment

Working...
                                                    X