Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet nothings released this week.

Comment

• I always always assumed Adele would release the new album in Q4 2019 (likely November), as it just seemed the most logical strategy, xmas sales & in line with the last album etc. However, in recent weeks I've got a feeling it will actually be Q1 2020. Just an inkling. The "25" era felt like it was focused specifically on those 6 weeks around Xmas and not much going on after that. I think they may go back to the early-year releases of her first 2 albums and construct a long campaign throughout 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicJunk90 View Post
        I always always assumed Adele would release the new album in Q4 2019 (likely November), as it just seemed the most logical strategy, xmas sales & in line with the last album etc. However, in recent weeks I've got a feeling it will actually be Q1 2020. Just an inkling. The "25" era felt like it was focused specifically on those 6 weeks around Xmas and not much going on after that. I think they may go back to the early-year releases of her first 2 albums and construct a long campaign throughout 2020.
        Wasting X-Mas sales would be the dumbest thing for her team to do though. It's probably the only time where actual physical sales can get an extra push (gifting). And an Adele album would be like the obvious go-to gift for older people.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• It does need to be released in Q4, early year release won't do much especially the physical and with the collapse of downloads.

Comment

• If no single or album comes this year, then I assume it would be next Autumn.

Just a waiting game to see what happens.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• ^this better be false, such a weard combo!

Comment

• Made me swear to secrecy not to tell - tells it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                    Made me swear to secrecy not to tell - tells it.
                    That's Nicki Minaj for you The only thing bigger than her ass is her loud mouth.
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Watch Adele cut the song and never mention it due to her mouth and Nicki going on a rant how everybody is against her.
                      I have received many gifts from God,
                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Terrible collaboration if true.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• That's not true. Can't be.
                          BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                          YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• I'm trying to imagine rapping on any of Adele's songs!

Tho Adele did do Nicki's Monster verse on carpool karaoke a few years back...

Comment

• I don't see why she wouldn't do something like this. I can see her next album being her most commercial to date. She already showed signs with that terrible "Send my love" song on the previous (boring) album.

Comment

• There are rappers/singers Adele could sound good with, like: Kendrick, Childish Gambino, Anderson .Paak, Miguel.

I would love if Adele gives us some collab, but Nicki is not a good choice, and especially not her establishment lately.

Comment

• It's not true!

Comment

• Thank God. Is Onika having a breakdown? Anyways… still looking forward to see when Adele is releasing something.
                                    The hype is real, cuz we don't know nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolling View Post
                                      It's not true!
                                      Thank God.
                                      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
                                        Thank God.
                                        And have a feeling there won't be a song on Friday. There's a lot of buzz starting around Adele now, will just have to wait.

Comment

And have a feeling there won't be a song on Friday. There's a lot of buzz starting around Adele now, will just have to wait.
                                          I believe that on October 25th is a better option for a release from her. The buzz will be surreal by then!

Comment

• After having seen the news today, i hope Adele won't block my boys (Coldplay) from the top spot. Hopefully Adele and the boys won't release their albums at the same week...

Comment

• That's if she releases this year!

Comment

That's if she releases this year!
                                                Who knows... Imagine Adele surprise releasing her new album... Everyone will instantly go crazy!

Comment

• Nothing at all, probably News and Facts read a comment on a forum and went with it.
                                                  That's where they normal pick info up from.

Comment

• And there we go.

Comment

• Very sad

Comment

• She's at Jennifer Lawrence's wedding, so that completely rules out anything this weekend.

Comment

• But if Coldplay release next week ... isn’t next week unlikely as well then? I believe Coldplay would avoid her.
                                                          2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Originally posted by LOVE+FEAR View Post
                                                            But if Coldplay release next week ... isn’t next week unlikely as well then? I believe Coldplay would avoid her.
                                                            Single wise, Coldplay are not that big anymore - more of an album seller.

Comment

Single wise, Coldplay are not that big anymore - more of an album seller.
                                                              And that is why I feel like they'd like to avoid her
                                                              2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Working...
                                                              X