No announcement yet.

Adele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[tweet:3dv9j9f4]https://twitter.com/MikeAdamOnAir/status/942076922363858945[/tweet:3dv9j9f4]
    Whitney Houston

Comment

Re: Adele

I think she "lost" her voice after hearing the song
      When we lose what we love
      Don't think anything will ever taste the same
      When we lose what we love
      Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Originally posted by NoAngel
        Lol

Comment

I'm glad she did not record this borefest!!!
          And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Originally posted by GreekGeek
            I'm glad she did not record this borefest!!!
            Bey got her cast off lol.

Adele is still top, 25 selling more than her last album and do is 21.

Comment

Originally posted by Parkelife
              Lol
              True but she cancelled 2 Wembley stadium shows this summer because of vocals so it fits...
              M08T10

Comment

Originally posted by Nippian93
                [tweet:i633whtk]https://twitter.com/MikeAdamOnAir/status/942076922363858945[/tweet:i633whtk]
                Adele could have turned this whole thing around for him, she would have saved the single from flopping.

Comment

Originally posted by menime123
                  Originally posted by Parkelife
                  Lol
                  True but she cancelled 2 Wembley stadium shows this summer because of vocals so it fits...
                  I know, it probably wouldíve been much bigger than the version recorded and in turn give a boost to his album preorders.

Comment

[youtube:2yh5zr4j]5SLMSBrTdJc[/youtube:2yh5zr4j]

Love this.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                      Adele could have turned this whole thing around for him, she would have saved the single from flopping.
                      The only better thing for "Walk On Water", if Adele had done it, would be higher peak positions. However, this song goes nowhere... So, even almighty Adele wouldn't have helped to make it happen.

Comment

Exactly 10 years ago Chasing Pavements was released)))
                        [youtubet7f46yt]08DjMT-qR9g[/youtubet7f46yt]

Comment

Wow! 10 years! And still so amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Lioha
                            Exactly 10 years ago Chasing Pavements was released)))
                            [youtube:dupd76gl]08DjMT-qR9g[/youtube:dupd76gl]
                            Time goes by so fast.. I'm really amazed 10 years passed since releasing Chasing Pavements. And when the single was released I didn't even know who Adele is
                            here's a bit of prehistory of creating Chasing Pavements song.
                            "The song was inspired by an incident Adele had with a former boyfriend of six months. After learning HE HAD CHEATED ON HER, (what a scoundrel) she went to the bar he was at and PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE. ( thumb up, good girl! Right position, I would act exactly the same) ( After being thrown out, Adele walked down the street alone and thought to herself, "What is it you're chasing? You're chasing an empty pavement." She sang and recorded it on her mobile phone and arranged the chords when she got home. "Chasing Pavements" is written in the key of C minor"
                            https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                            https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

I just bought the deluxe edition of 19. Enjoying it so much, but I can't believe how much she changed aesthetically, I thought she was in her forties with how she looked before!

Comment

^I thought the same, when I had seen her first time singing Someone Like You at The Royal Albert Hall)

Comment

she's in the US working, possible new album. Also wonder if she does have the part in the new Oliver musical.

Comment

Iím back!!!!
                                    [youtube:30kgn8ex]N4sAU3Ayqxo[/youtube:30kgn8ex]

Comment

^ Welcome back sweetie!

Comment

Originally posted by Colbie
                                        ^ Welcome back sweetie!
                                        Thanks.

19 is now ten years old.

Comment

[youtube:3qibi4zg]hLQl3WQQoQ0[/youtube:3qibi4zg]

SLY now over 1 billion views.

Comment

^Glad to see you writing here. How are you doing, Rolling? Hope you're feeling well.

Comment

Originally posted by Christinamuse
                                              ^Glad to see you writing here. How are you doing, Rolling? Hope you're feeling well.
                                              Iím about 35%, but a lot better than I was and came very close to loosing it.
                                              Going to take the rest of the year and more to be healthy and then thereís the 3 month check ups, then 6 month and will go on for 5 years.

Comment

Adele went to see Celine.
                                                https://mobile.twitter.com/Adele/status ... 3074643969

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling
                                                  Going to take the rest of the year and more to be healthy and then thereís the 3 month check ups, then 6 month and will go on for 5 years.
                                                  Great to hear from you. Sending you best wishes.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

@Rolling welcome back mate!!! it's so nice to hear news from you! I thought of you just a couple of days ago!
                                                    Adele's performance at the Grammys back in 2012 slays so hard!

Comment

Keep getting better!
                                                      Glad you're back!!!

Comment

Iím back!!!!
                                                        [youtube:1nzqnedg]N4sAU3Ayqxo[/youtube:1nzqnedg]
                                                        I cannot state enough how good it is to see you post!!!! I sincerely hope that you're doing okay, it's really good to have you around here again!

EDIT - just read. Massively pleased that you're on the mend.

Comment

Re: Adele

Welcome back Rolling. We really missed you

Comment

Keep be strong, never give up and let only positive thoughts in your mind!

Comment

Women's march 2018. Adele together with Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Lawrence. P.S:Adele is so cute on the first photo)

Comment

Working...
                                                              X