Kylie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by breatheonme View Post

Those are gorgeous tracks, what do you have against them?
    I understand that some people like them, but these two and Say Something were always skip tracks to me, they are bland comparing to the rest of her discography.
    nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Originally posted by nekoocz View Post

I understand that some people like them, but these two and Say Something were always skip tracks to me, they are bland comparing to the rest of her discography.
      Say something is so dull, it goes nowhere.
      " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
      Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• Say Something is an absolute career highlight!

Comment

• It took me a long time to get into Say Something. It wasn’t the one we needed - too safe and not representative of the album or genre at all.
          I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• Say Something made me lose my hope for album. Thankfully she released other songs that restored it before the album.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Disco as an album wasn't that great. The songs lacked hooks. I think I liked 4 tracks off it tbh
              Supernova is so overrated.
              Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• Just listening to it now. The first 3 tracks are really strong. Then it just completely loses momentum with Monday blues and just drags all the way to Where does the DJ go (inclusive) . All just bad boring and uninspired tracks.

Dance floor Darling is a good track. Thats where i am now. Edit, the ending is bad though and would put me off listening to it. Rest of the tracks are aa bad as I remember apart from Till you love somebody which is great.

So yeah 4 tracks.
                Last edited by InFamous; Mon November 14, 2022, 16:47.
                Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• Supernova, Last Chance and I Love It are all top tier Kylie.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDiva View Post
                    ^which still could mean anything imo. Euphoric pop describes 80% of Kylie’s discography
                    And that's why we know it's gonna be good.
                    Find me here:

https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89

Comment

• Originally posted by nekoocz View Post

on no, not another All The Lovers or I Believe In You …
                      Those two tracks are great! Specially I Believe In You, it's so cute and unique.
                      Find me here:

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                        I just wish she’d do something unexpected. I know it works for her, but her formula is getting stale. I want Supernovas, not Say Somethings.
                        I agree. Her last 3 lead singles have been kinda weak compared to the rest of the albums.
                        Find me here:

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                          Disco as an album wasn't that great. The songs lacked hooks. I think I liked 4 tracks off it tbh
                          Supernova is so overrated.
                          NASA is coming to get you.
                          Find me here:

Comment

• Originally posted by jordi_89 View Post

NASA is coming to get you.
                            Real Groove is SO much better.
                            Should have been the lead.
                            Stan of Meredith.

Comment

Supernova, Last Chance and I Love It are all top tier Kylie.
                              I completely disagree. Very stale and bland.

Great that you enjoy them though.
                              Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• Now that Madonna has been re-releasing (kind of) some of her old tracks, I'd love for Kylie to release Things Can Only Get Better. It's her best pre-1995 track. Or she could release remixes for Falling or Where Has The Love Gone.
                                Find me here:

Comment

• Very trusted user on Sayhey forum said this:

People hoping for an avant garde Kylie album need to forget about that dream and enjoy your IP vinyls, but by the same token if you thought DISCO was a bit camp and you prefer a bit of experimentation you'll like the new stuff. I've only heard a very short clip of something and description so perhaps the rest of it will be 10 Slows, but that isn't what it's apparently turned into. Kylie hasn't actually had a full on dance record since Aphrodite so it's time for one apparently, but not one that sounds like the aforementioned.
                                  Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• I’m here for dance/electronic Kylie!
                                    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Originally posted by YouMakeMeFeel View Post
                                      Very trusted user on Sayhey forum said this:

People hoping for an avant garde Kylie album need to forget about that dream and enjoy your IP vinyls, but by the same token if you thought DISCO was a bit camp and you prefer a bit of experimentation you'll like the new stuff. I've only heard a very short clip of something and description so perhaps the rest of it will be 10 Slows, but that isn't what it's apparently turned into. Kylie hasn't actually had a full on dance record since Aphrodite so it's time for one apparently, but not one that sounds like the aforementioned.
                                      So, Kylie is releasing after all my dream album with Fernando Garribay as the main producer.
                                      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by YouMakeMeFeel View Post
                                        Very trusted user on Sayhey forum said this:

People hoping for an avant garde Kylie album need to forget about that dream and enjoy your IP vinyls, but by the same token if you thought DISCO was a bit camp and you prefer a bit of experimentation you'll like the new stuff.
                                        I hope this means Supernovas are incoming. Because that’s what they’re describing

But I really hope we don’t get an album full of GOOMY songs. Kylie is always at her best with a dirty beat, not something light and airy.

Comment

I hope this means Supernovas are incoming. Because that’s what they’re describing

But I really hope we don’t get an album full of GOOMY songs. Kylie is always at her best with a dirty beat, not something light and airy.
                                          +1 for Supernova or Slow (her hottest song)
                                          I also hope we don't get more songs like GOOMY. Everyone around me loved it when it came out, but it's just lacking something?? Maybe it's that, "airy". xD
                                          Find me here:

Comment

• If she releases an album with songs like:

- Slow
                                            - In Your Eyes
                                            - Come Into My World
                                            - Falling
                                            - Where Has The Love Gone?
                                            - Cupid Boy
                                            - Like A Drug
                                            - I Believe In You
                                            - Red Blooded Woman
                                            - Supernova
                                            - Magic
                                            - Les Sex / Mr. President
                                            - Butterfly
                                            - Things Can Only Get Better

I'll be the first in line to buy it.
                                            Find me here:

Comment

• I want a true uptempo from her with this lead single, like 120bpm minimum.

Comment

• So on Instagram she’s shooting something for a perfume… is that a new song or a remix? (I don’t really listen to Kylie remixes).

Comment

• Someone mentioned that was an un-used Disco track. So kinda lol. Fans are loving it on the Sayhey forum
                                                  Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
                                                    So, Kylie is releasing after all my dream album with Fernando Garribay as the main producer.
                                                    Omg I would die

The two Garibay EP'S and Body Language are my favorite from Kylie.

Special shout out to X, as it has some amazing songs (specifically the demos and B-sides)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X