Kylie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kylie

My body is ready for a new Kylie single.

I loved her last one! "Timebomb" was excellent!
    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow

Dude, I think you skipped an entire era
      M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
        Originally posted by Mainshow

Please, don't remind me about Kylie's personal "Lotus" or "Britney Jean".

To her defence, she was coming from two flawless albums.

Oh and "Flower" was a masterpiece as well but "Kiss Me Once" is forgettable and I can't believe I'm saying this... useless... (still love her, though).

Comment

• I like Kiss Me Once, maybe not as great as X and Aphrodite, but still a nice pop album
          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica
            I like Kiss Me Once, maybe not as great as X and Aphrodite, but still a nice pop album
            +1

So, we basically rely on rumors but there's a chance that this announcement it's for Kylie. It's enough to make me feel excitement!!!
            And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Maybe sheís doing another music video for her Christmas stuff?
              M08T10

Comment

Maybe sheís doing another music video for her Christmas stuff?
                I hope not. I'm pretty sure it was mentioned that she was done with Christmas promo for now, to help focus on her new era. She needed to disappear for a little bit, so she could come back fresh.
                Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

Originally posted by menime123

Oh and "Flower" was a masterpiece as well but "Kiss Me Once" is forgettable and I can't believe I'm saying this... useless... (still love her, though).
                  KMO is an odd album. It seemed artificial. I do like the album really. It just seemed like a collection of really strong B-sides. Cohesiveness was the main issue I think. But it really did bring in some great tunes! The thing is, it would have been better if we got it maybe a year after Aphrodite. A little surprise. But if you were going to make us wait 4-5 years on a next album, KMO was not it.
                  Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

excellent news getting so excited for kylie's new material next year. ive been dancing a lot to spinning around/wouldn't change a thing and never too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by ian001
                      excellent news getting so excited for kylie's new material next year. ive been dancing a lot to spinning around/wouldn't change a thing and never too late.

Yeah, I like to dance doing the housework too
                      M08T10

Comment

Kylie has never offered something as bad as "Britney Jean" though...
                        I liked "Timebomb" when it came out but now i rarely listen to it. KMO has some far better songs than "Timebomb" such as: Les Sex, If Only, Kiss Me Once and Fine.

Comment

• I always loved KMO. Million Miles felt like 2000/01 Kylie.
                          M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek

Kylie has never offered something as bad as "Britney Jean" though...
                            I liked "Timebomb" when it came out but now i rarely listen to it. KMO has some far better songs than "Timebomb" such as: Les Sex, If Only, Kiss Me Once and Fine.
                            Ok, I'm convinved "Les Sex", "If Only" and "Kiss Me Once" are indeed great but it's strange because Kylie really turned out to be my second favourite female artist with "Ultimate Kylie", "X", "Aphrodite" and "Timebomb" but I strangely never go back to KMO. I am missing some edgier tracks or great dance tracks (which can be found on "Aphrodite"); I also like her "moody" tracks such as "Closer", "Confide In Me"... and she went down that basic route with that album if you ask me (some horrible instances of autune, that random Enrique Iglesias track, the wrong singles). I prefer her EPs after "KMO", though.

Comment

• calling all U.K fans, i'm sure that in 1988 kylie and jason did a music video to 'All i wanna do is make you mine', but i can't find it anywhere?
                              i had and still have the 1988 Look-in xmas magazine with the poster inside with a scene from the back cover of the 'Especially for you' record.

am i imagining that there was a video, or could it just be the poster memory?

Comment

• Originally posted by ian001
                                calling all U.K fans, i'm sure that in 1988 kylie and jason did a music video to 'All i wanna do is make you mine', but i can't find it anywhere?
                                i had and still have the 1988 Look-in xmas magazine with the poster inside with a scene from the back cover of the 'Especially for you' record.

Never seen one. If itís not on YouTube then I doubt it exists. You donít just lose a music video
                                M08T10

Comment

Originally posted by ian001
                                  calling all U.K fans, i'm sure that in 1988 kylie and jason did a music video to 'All i wanna do is make you mine', but i can't find it anywhere?

Never seen one. If itís not on YouTube then I doubt it exists. You donít just lose a music video
                                  Britney does.

R.I.P. original Make Me..., Perfume, Criminal videos & When Your Eyes Say It

Comment

Originally posted by ian001

There is none. Never was
                                    YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

Comment

• thanks guys, now i know it was just the poster i saw in the look-in magazine from the photoshoot of the b-side to especially for you

the magazine was advertised on the TV, so i probably saw that, as i remember some of the adverts for Look-In

Comment

it looks like the single will be around the beginning of FEBRUARY! followed by the album a few weeks later!! it's coming.. excited much!!

By the way.. total sales of Kylie Christmas over both editions stand at around 340,000 worldwide (150,000 UK / 50,000 AUS) but I'm glad that she seems to have a good relationship with parlophone despite parting ways.. because it's really OBVIOUS that doing another year of Kylie Christmas would be a BAD thing . It's really obvious that it's deliberate not to even have our on the shelves this year so that she can be totally out of the limelight before the comeback in a few months time!
                                        if it wasn't like this.. they could have done a BMG (not the new BMG which is kinda of a totally different company strangely!) and went ahead with a potentially damaging release like xmas again.. or a compilation album. these would actually be bad for deliberately staying release-free until the new album!

Comment

actually..i take it back about a 3rd xmas re release.. it's Kylie who owns that album.. it was only licensed to parlophone via Kylie herself. she decides when it can be re released

Comment

• Hey Kylie fans,

What are YOUR expectations of the first single off the new record?

Mid tempo, uptempo, or something slow?

I donít think theyíll go with a slow song obviously, so what do you think?

PS- I know itís a bit late, but I love the version of ĎI Should Be So Luckyí from the Fever 2002 Tour!

Comment

• ^I want the first single to be uptempo, enough with the mid-tempos... :evil:

Comment

Nooooo Ballads
                                                YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

Comment

• Just a recap:

http://buzz.airg.com/22-ways-kylie-m...oddess-of-pop/

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek

She really is a piece of Heaven on earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by SimpleBoy
                                                      Hey Kylie fans,

What are YOUR expectations of the first single off the new record?

Mid tempo, uptempo, or something slow?

I donít think theyíll go with a slow song obviously, so what do you think?

PS- I know itís a bit late, but I love the version of ĎI Should Be So Luckyí from the Fever 2002 Tour!
                                                      I want it to catch us off guard. I would like it to sound very different, yet so cool. Make us ask: "This is Kylie??? Omg I love it!"

Comment

• I totally agree with you!

Comment

• Originally posted by SimpleBoy
                                                          I totally agree with you!

Comment

The only thing from Kylie that can now catch me off guard is another duet with Nick Cave
                                                            Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

I want something stripped down, sexy, cool and refreshing; somethingl like "Slow" or "Red Blooded Woman" or "Sexercise".

Comment

Working...
                                                              X