And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Originally posted by GreekGeek
      ^A friendly reminder for that track:

Music is too sad
      Written by Kylie Minogue, Jack Savoretti and Samuel Dixon
      Performed by Kylie Minogue and Jack Savoretti
      Produced by Samuel Dixon
      (P) 2017 BMG Rights Management (UK) Ltd.
      (c) BMG Rights Management (UK) Ltd.

A Kylie injection is always welcomed!
      This isn't available to listen to yet is it?
      Jack Savoretti has been one of my men for the last 10 years. Kylie is one of my favourite female artists too so this really is a dream!
      Love at First Sight, All the Lovers and 2 Hearts are my favourites amongst many others!
      Too Much Music
      Too Much Music @Facebook
      Too Much Music @Twitter
      Scotland Social League

Comment

i have been listening to 'Thing's can only get better' lately and am into it more now than before, i love the chorus and the guitar parts!

Comment

Originally posted by oasisbobo
          Jack Savoretti has been one of my men for the last 10 years. Kylie is one of my favourite female artists too so this really is a dream!
          Love at First Sight, All the Lovers and 2 Hearts are my favourites amongst many others!
          No, it is not available yet... :(

Comment

No, it is not available yet... :(
            Hopefully soon!
            Too Much Music
            Too Much Music @Facebook
            Too Much Music @Twitter
            Scotland Social League

Comment

Looks like our girl has been recording in Nashville!
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

OMG! Nashville is only like 3 1/2 hours away from meeeeeeeee!

Should I go on a trip? Is that too stalkerish.......I just want to meet her so bad!
                Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

^Then you should go on a trip! But then where on Nashville is she located?!

Comment

^Then you should go on a trip! But then where on Nashville is she located?!
                    I have no way to go!

I have to work almost every day. I might consider it on Monday if I am off. How long do you think she would be recording there??

Omg this whole thing sounds sad lol
                    Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

My Aunt in Tennessee is married to a Country music writer/singer, I might be able to get secret access!

Comment

I have no idea how many days she will spend there bt i will check her instagram regularly from now on!

Comment

I have no idea how many days she will spend there bt i will check her instagram regularly from now on!
                          I'm not off until Tuesday and Wednesday :(

Thank you for checking. I'm gonna have to check as well, cause if she still is, I might head down there Monday night & stay in a hotel, go to some stores and stuff etc. I've got to meet her. There's no other way.

Comment

I am kinda freaking out, I don't want to miss this opportunity, I feel like this could be my only EVER chance of meeting her. :(

I really need to calm down

Comment

Originally posted by YouMakeMeFeel
                              I am kinda freaking out, I don't want to miss this opportunity, I feel like this could be my only EVER chance of meeting her. :(

Oh yeah! you should calm down.

Comment

Hope it will work out for you YouMakeMeFeel, good luck !
                                Whitney Houston

Comment

I know the feeling. This happened to me a few years back with Karen Gillan. I seen she was filming in Glasgow and later wandered past and bumped into her. I never spoke to her I was just too star struck but as I turned a corner she did too and we just crossed paths. It was really surreal.

You should definitely check it out if you think it's worth it and best of luck!
                                  Too Much Music
                                  Too Much Music @Facebook
                                  Too Much Music @Twitter
                                  Scotland Social League

Comment

Thanks guys. I just have to be patient and hopeful. But I am ready. Come Monday, if she is still in Nashville recording, Me and my Aunt will rent a hotel, and walk downtown Nashville. I will bring my Body Language booklet just in case!

Comment

Best of luck YouMakeMeFeel !
                                      ❤️I BOW TO THE 💯% QUEEN OF ALL GODDESSES
                                      ❤️xKYLIExKYLIExKYLIExKYLIEx
                                      ❤️(🎶🎶🎤🎧🎤🎶🎶)

Comment

Thanks guys. I just have to be patient and hopeful. But I am ready. Come Monday, if she is still in Nashville recording, Me and my Aunt will rent a hotel, and walk downtown Nashville. I will bring my Body Language booklet just in case!
                                        She's still in Nashville! Instagram checked!

Comment

Good luck and keep us informed, I hope everything goes well.
                                          Whitney Houston

Comment

On Instagram she posted a picture containing 16 boxes.

I think something is coming very soon. Maybe she'll reveal 16 song titles, or the artwork for the first single / album. Well hopefully!

Gosh I really am thirsty for some new Kylie songs.

Comment

I had a wee listen to Kiss Me Once today for the first time.
                                              I really enjoyed the album!
                                              Too Much Music
                                              Too Much Music @Facebook
                                              Too Much Music @Twitter
                                              Scotland Social League

Comment

Leave the mediocre staff for later...
                                                Try (if you haven't yet) "Body Language", "X" and "Aphrodite" and of course "Light Years" and "Fever".

Comment

Leave the mediocre staff for later...
                                                  Try (if you haven't yet) "Body Language", "X" and "Aphrodite" and of course "Light Years" and "Fever".
                                                  If that's mediocre then I'm looking forward to the others
                                                  I had a listen to Aphrodite and I really enjoyed that too.
                                                  Too Much Music
                                                  Too Much Music @Facebook
                                                  Too Much Music @Twitter
                                                  Scotland Social League

Comment

If that's mediocre then I'm looking forward to the others
                                                    I had a listen to Aphrodite and I really enjoyed that too.
                                                    KMO has some great tunes tbh like "If Only", "Fine", "Les Sex" and the title track -Kylie's title tracks are always fabulous- but overall it's not that strong material.

If you listen to other tracks/albums by Kylie, feel free to share with us your opinion. I promise none of us will tear you apart.
                                                    I think we, Kylie's fans, especially in this forum, are kind and decent people. <3

P.s.: i haven't seen you posting in here in the past but only lately; are you a new Kylie fan? or just curious about Kylie's music? what's your story?
                                                    (i hope i am not inquisitive or tiring to you)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X