No announcement yet.

Kylie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the studio with Biffco and The Bonfires. https://www.instagram.com/p/B1MRjgTgYiQ/
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Kylie Minogue will kick off the 2019 series of Strictly Come Dancing with a show-stopping medley of hits to which the professionals will perform. Bring on the Strictly version of the Loco Motion…

The BBC is still keeping the date a closely guarded secret but Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman are both back to welcome the 14 new celebrities who are hoping to waltz, tango and cha-cha their way to pick up the Glitter Ball trophy.

The show, as always, will then see the celebrities paired with their professional partners for the first time before the launch show will also see the celebrities take to the floor for the very first time in a spectacular group dance.

There will also be musical performances from Oscar winnerr Mark Ronson and Grammy award winner YEBBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by oasisbobo View Post
        She has always looked close to perfection.
        Do you remember her Ukraine X Faxtor performance? She didnt look her best there.
        nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• nnnn I LOVED Brunette Kylie.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I had a tremendous fun time creating this, I hope you'll enjoy it!

You Love The 90's Dance Era?
            http://www.1.fm/station/partyzone90s

Comment

• Great video, thanks!

Comment

• The BBC has a new project with Kylie in the works. https://www.shortaudition.com/Kylie-...jEtkI4EHBhAIvw

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Exciting!

Comment

• Finally! A glimpse of Dance/pop Kylie.

Comment

• Finally, there's a picture of two Australian Queens together, Nicole & Kylie.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• What happened with the Tove Lo single?

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                            What happened with the Tove Lo single?
                            Tove's album will be released on September 20, so it might be released tomorrow or next week.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Comment

• It’s addictive.

Comment

• Comment

• It's been long since I liked anything from Kylie's music, since All The Lovers.
                                      Hopefully she can release next year new album, and that she'll go back to dance/pop music.

She must be one of the most likeable person in music industry. I like collab w Tove. Cute track.
                                      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• I just love her! Great performance!

Comment

• The duet with Tove-Lo is actually good!

The medley on Strictly if pure heaven!!! Kylie rocked hard that stage!!!
                                          And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• The real Queen of the United Kingdom.

Kylie Minogue's decades-spanning greatest hits set has become the most-watched Glastonbury performance ever.

An average audience of 3.2m people tuned in to see her play the festival's "legend slot", beating previous highs set by Ed Sheeran and Adele.

Viewership peaked at 3.9m during the closing minutes of Kylie's set, as she played Dancing and Spinning Around.

The emotional show came 14 years after a cancer diagnosis forced the star to pull out of a planned headline slot.

"In 2005, I was meant to be here," she reminded fans from the stage. "Circumstances meant that I did not make it."

As the crowd chanted her name in support, the star blinked back tears and had to compose herself before continuing.

"I wished things were different - but life is what it is," she said. "We're all here in this moment."

The set was broadcast on BBC One later that day, and new figures from the BBC reveal it was viewers' most-popular Glastonbury performance to date.

The previous record-holder was Ed Sheeran, whose headline slot on BBC Two attracted an average audience of 3.1m in 2017.

A year earlier, the programme featuring Adele's Pyramid Stage performance was watched by 2m people, rising to 3.7m during her set.
                                            https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-49632866

Comment

• Even though I didn't like the show that much (mostly due to the setlist though, Kylie was great as usual), I'm very glad this is the most watched Glastonbury performance. She really deserved it!
                                              I have received many gifts from God,
                                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Kylie has been very critical of her set in the latest GQ issue.

Did Minogue watch it back on BBC iPlayer? “I did. Once that same night. And then once again when I finally had a day off about a week or so later. Just me, my thoughts and… that.”

So what was her reaction to her show the second time she watched it? “Tears. Streaming tears.” Considering the response, this will come as a shock to her fans. “I know, I know. My reaction was so at odds with the response and reception it got.” What did she not like about it? “That I hadn’t done it as well as I wanted. I’ve always been so hypercritical. Was this supposed to be the pinnacle of my career? It’s not good enough. I’m better than that. I mean, I am fine now. Sort of. I guess I had to go through that, watch it, look at it objectively and get that out of my system. It just wasn’t perfection in my eyes. I didn’t hit every note, hit every mark, one of the [backing] girls’ mics wasn’t even on… Just stuff. But I have to learn to let it live, as it was for everyone else.”

Did Minogue manage to do as Chris Martin advised backstage and try at least to take some of it in? “You’re so within the show, you know? You’re working,” she explains. “Being asked to do it was unexpected. Wonderful, but unexpected. I was very sorry it didn’t happen in 2005, but I thought my moment had gone, if I am honest with you. I was sad about it. Then years went by and I didn’t think I was cool enough or hip enough – a while ago it was unusual to put pop acts on at Glastonbury. Then the legend slot came up and, well, it’s usually for people who have been around for even longer than I have… And during the show I was panicked about the time and I had everyone in my ear, ‘You can’t go over! You can’t go over!’ And 75 minutes… All I was thinking is a lot can go wrong in 75 minutes!”

As we talk, it’s clear Minogue has still some deep thinking to do on the matter. “It’s so hard to find the right words. The way I describe it now to friends is ‘other’. Glastonbury was ‘other’. I tried to take a snapshot in my mind of the vastness of it all, the crowds and, yes, the moment. But, you know, it’s easier said than done. I’ll be dissecting it for a long time to come, I think. It’s going to be quite difficult. But it marked a point in time, that’s for sure.”

“Tall poppy syndrome. I have copped that always, forever,” she explains. “I had to learn about that really early on. When I look back on some of those moments, some of those interviews I had to do were honestly hell. I am just really glad that I didn’t give in. And I say give in, as opposed to give up, because there’s a big difference.

“Now, I’ve reached a point where I don’t want to become a tribute act to myself. No way. No thank you. And maybe Glastonbury has allowed me to do what I love, which is wipe the slate clean. I never really plan, there’s no five-, ten-year master strategy, but I always think, ‘I wonder what’s round the corner?’ Maybe I’ll just take a peek. And to do that, to be in that position, you have to work. It’s psychical, it’s emotional. That’s what I would like people to understand. I don’t want to be labelled a fighter. Maybe that’s the wrong word. I’m just… curious.”

Comment

• Really interesting to hear her talk critically about herself! It must’ve been a whirlwind and no Glastonbury performance is ever going to be perfect because it’s Glastonbury, you just have to live the moment.

Amazing news about the ratings! Queen of the UK once again.

Comment

• Thank you [MENTION=38436]KEY9481[/MENTION] so much for that! God she's amazing and always very down to Earth. And I admire people being self-critical (but not too much to hurt them).

Comment

• Out on December 6th.

Comment

• She does amazing physical releases.

Comment

• I came across her song Chiggy Wiggy over the weekend. For some reason I completely forgot about it!

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Out on December 6th.
                                                            Yaaaasssss! I'm ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                              She does amazing physical releases.
                                                              Agreed. This looks absolutely stunning

Thank god I'm not a huge fan of hers, otherwise I'd be broke with all of her amazing physical releases lately

Comment

Working...
                                                              X