No announcement yet.

Kylie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently trying to choose a Kylie t-shirt for Glastonbury - thinking this one? https://www.redbubble.com/people/fiz...gue%20t-shirts

Comment

• Also tempted by this

https://www.redbubble.com/people/fiz...ylie%20minogue

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
        Currently trying to choose a Kylie t-shirt for Glastonbury - thinking this one? https://www.redbubble.com/people/fiz...gue%20t-shirts
        This is all kind of fantastic!
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Kylie! Absolute legend and popculture icon is the headliner of Open'er Festival. See you in Gdynia, JUL 5 ➡ http://bit.ly/2rtfSQx @kylieminogue #kylie @MiastoGdynia

Comment

• I went for this one in the end:

Comment

• ^I love the Confide hoodie long sleeve shirt from her store. That one's great too.
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

I went for this one in the end:

UKMix logo on the back so we can spot you
                M08T10

Comment

• I’ll take a UKMIX flag

Comment

I went for this one in the end:

Nice choice
                    I always wondered if anyone tried to phone that number back in '94
                    It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                    But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

I’ll take a UKMIX flag
                      This is amazing!
                      You should have gone for the white T-shirt with Kylie's logo imo! That one is absolutely amazing!
                      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Kylie just uploaded like 25 tracks to her YT channel

Comment

• Kylie Minogue confirmed to perform at Dubai Rugby Sevens 2019
                          https://whatson.ae/dubai/2019/06/kyl...y-sevens-2019/
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Kylie Minogue confirmed to perform at Dubai Rugby Sevens 2019

Comment

• As much as Iím over this GH era, I like her instagram throwbacks.
                              M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                Kylie Minogue confirmed to perform at Dubai Rugby Sevens 2019
                                I love how she’s performing anywhere she can these days. Great publicity.
                                It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                                But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• In my arms is such a good song! aged so so well
                                  Forever Young

Comment

• New merch released https://kontraband.store/kylie/

Glastonbury t-shirts there, make up & step back in time t-shirts. I've already ordered the Aphrodite t-shirt
                                    You taste just like glitter mixed with rock and roll
                                    I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

Comment

• Who actually buys this issh though
                                      Forever Young

Comment

• Just bought 1 of every lip items + the grey hoodie, tour programme and bag.
                                        Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                        Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                        Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                        So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by Bellus View Post
                                          Kylie Minogue (1994) will always remain Kylie's most underrated album. There is not question about it. Album was too ahead of it's time.
                                          It's a great album. The only weak track is Time Will Pass You By. Given the right promotion, the album had the potential to do quite well in the US. Surrender and Put Yourself in My Place were perfect for the American market. I love how soulful and deep Kylie's vocals are on both tracks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Small Town Boy View Post
                                            It's a great album. The only weak track is Time Will Pass You By. Given the right promotion, the album had the potential to do quite well in the US. Surrender and Put Yourself in My Place were perfect for the American market. I love how soulful and deep Kylie's vocals are on both tracks.
                                            Totally agree!
                                            ❤️I BOW TO THE 💯% QUEEN OF ALL GODDESSES
                                            ❤️xKYLIExKYLIExKYLIExKYLIEx
                                            ❤️(🎶🎶🎤🎧🎤🎶🎶)

Comment

• Comment

• This SLOW2019 is pure sex.
                                                What an amazing mashup.

Comment

• I know this won't happen, however I really hope Kylie / Management will be planning to do a huge price reduction on all previous albums for her performance @ Glastonbury.

While I know they are focusing on the Greatest Hit (which will automatically benefit from this), since BBC1 are also showing the performance, having albums like Golden, KMO, Aphrodite (really her whole studio catalog) reduced to like $3.99 would result in some nice showings / returns.

It would be great to see numerous Kylie titles showing within iTunes (even if iTunes is becoming more irrelevant).

Hopefully (like when Kylie was touring the UK), we see some Kylie hits added to main playlists (Much like how Spinning Around, CGYOOMH, Dancing, LAFS) got added to quite a few.
                                                  Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                                  Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                                  Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                                  So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by Bellus View Post
                                                    I know this won't happen, however I really hope Kylie / Management will be planning to do a huge price reduction on all previous albums for her performance @ Glastonbury.

While I know they are focusing on the Greatest Hit (which will automatically benefit from this), since BBC1 are also showing the performance, having albums like Golden, KMO, Aphrodite (really her whole studio catalog) reduced to like $3.99 would result in some nice showings / returns.

It would be great to see numerous Kylie titles showing within iTunes (even if iTunes is becoming more irrelevant).

Hopefully (like when Kylie was touring the UK), we see some Kylie hits added to main playlists (Much like how Spinning Around, CGYOOMH, Dancing, LAFS) got added to quite a few.
                                                    Love your thinking!
                                                    ❤️I BOW TO THE 💯% QUEEN OF ALL GODDESSES
                                                    ❤️xKYLIExKYLIExKYLIExKYLIEx
                                                    ❤️(🎶🎶🎤🎧🎤🎶🎶)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X