Kylie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
    In My Arms was the perfect lead. Pop electro absolute perfection.
    It was the original plan but it leaked too early, therefore we got 2 Hearts.
    2 Hearts was such a weird and dumb song choice for a comeback song.
    It completely caught me off guard back in the day. I was scared for the album, but the album turned out great.
    Nowadays I can enjoy 2 Hearts, but it's still far from my favorite on that album.
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
      Kiss Me Once is underrated among fans. I don't get why they hate it so much.
      Yeah it has some duds, but it also contains some amazing tracks and bops.
      I think it's because it's fairly similar throughout and doesn't really go anywhere. At no point in the album do you think 'oh, [song] is coming up in a track or two!'.
      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
        Kiss Me Once is underrated among fans. I don't get why they hate it so much.
        Yeah it has some duds, but it also contains some amazing tracks and bops.
        Kiss Me Once is overrated as it doesn't have a single good song.

menime123 setting your favoritism aside, The One wouldn't do any better than 2 Hearts as a lead.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

Kiss Me Once is overrated as it doesn't have a single good song.

"I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Does anyone remember the rumours of Sensitized being the second single of X?
              UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• 2 Hearts was a left-field lead single choice for sure but I think it made people sit up and take notice. Wow would've been the safer choice, so I'm glad they went with it.

I think In My Arms would've been a great lead but it almost doesn't suit the time of year, it was definitely a good spring/summer single.

Comment

• Originally posted by Affillate View Post
                  Does anyone remember the rumours of Sensitized being the second single of X?
                  That would’ve been a nice single choice indeed!!

In My Arms would’ve been the best first single. While I love 2 Hearts, it simply doesn’t represent the album at all.

Also did you know that “Nu Di Ty” made me a Kylie fan / stan?

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                    In My Arms was the perfect lead. Pop electro absolute perfection.
                    It was the original plan but it leaked too early, therefore we got 2 Hearts.
                    Amen!
                    It's definitely one of Kylie's best and the track that made me a fan of hers!
                    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                      I'd have gone with:

1. The One
                      Nice song but definitely not lead single material. It would have been worse choice than "2 Hearts".

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                      Also did you know that “Nu Di Ty” made me a Kylie fan / stan?
                      I don't know whta to think... "Nu-Di-Ty" should have been burried and never seen the light of day... "Cherry Bomb" and "Magnetic Electric" are in the same vein with that track and one of them should have taken its place...
                      Last edited by GreekGeek; Thu July 30th, 2020, 14:58.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post

I don't know whta to think... "Nu-Di-Ty" should have been burried and never seen the light of day... "Cherry Bomb" and "Magnetic Electric" are in the same vein with that track and one of them should have taken its place...
                        The production is so “Blackout”, it’s brilliant. Definitely no single material but to me a career highlight. Love it.

Comment

• Not putting Magnetic Electric on the standard album is one of the biggest pop crimes Kylie ever committed.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Doesn't she look spectacular!
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I love the Kiss me once album

My single choices for X:

1 In my arms
                              2 Wow
                              3 Sensitized
                              4 Heart beat rock
                              5 Nu-Di-Ty

and maybe Like a drug somewhere in between, it's difficult.
                              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• 'Stars' is an awesome X album track as well. It was on the Anti tour setlist.
                                UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Originally posted by Affillate View Post
                                  'Stars' is an awesome X album track as well. It was on the Anti tour setlist.
                                  And i'm really glad she did this masterpiece live!
                                  "Fragile" is next!

Comment

• The only songs I find myself revisiting from Kiss Me Once is "Fine" and "Feels So Good"
                                    Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• Originally posted by YouMakeMeFeel View Post
                                      The only songs I find myself revisiting from Kiss Me Once is "Fine" and "Feels So Good"
                                      Add to those "Les Sex", "If Only", the title track and "Sleeping With the Enemy" ("Into The Blue" and "Million Miles" at times too!).

Comment

The only songs I find myself revisiting from Kiss Me Once is "Fine" and "Feels So Good"
                                        Electric chair

Comment

• I know!! I'm sorry! lol
                                          Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

I know!! I'm sorry! lol
                                            I think we all agree you need to change your avatar to the KMO album cover in punishment.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I need another Speakerphone from Kylie.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                I need another Speakerphone from Kylie.
                                                Hell yeah! One of Kylie's top3 songs ever!
                                                Everytime i hear those first notes of the harp i'm in heaven!

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
                                                  Hell yeah! One of Kylie's top3 songs ever!
                                                  Everytime i hear those first notes of the harp i'm in heaven!
                                                  Same here. Hope we'll get something as good as S on Disco album.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                  X