Kylie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post

I don't know whta to think... "Nu-Di-Ty" should have been burried and never seen the light of day... "Cherry Bomb" and "Magnetic Electric" are in the same vein with that track and one of them should have taken its place...
    The production is so “Blackout”, it’s brilliant. Definitely no single material but to me a career highlight. Love it.

Comment

• Not putting Magnetic Electric on the standard album is one of the biggest pop crimes Kylie ever committed.
      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Doesn't she look spectacular!
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I love the Kiss me once album

My single choices for X:

1 In my arms
          2 Wow
          3 Sensitized
          4 Heart beat rock
          5 Nu-Di-Ty

and maybe Like a drug somewhere in between, it's difficult.
          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• 'Stars' is an awesome X album track as well. It was on the Anti tour setlist.
            UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Originally posted by Affillate View Post
              'Stars' is an awesome X album track as well. It was on the Anti tour setlist.
              And i'm really glad she did this masterpiece live!
              "Fragile" is next!
              And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• The only songs I find myself revisiting from Kiss Me Once is "Fine" and "Feels So Good"
                Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• Originally posted by YouMakeMeFeel View Post
                  The only songs I find myself revisiting from Kiss Me Once is "Fine" and "Feels So Good"
                  Add to those "Les Sex", "If Only", the title track and "Sleeping With the Enemy" ("Into The Blue" and "Million Miles" at times too!).

Comment

The only songs I find myself revisiting from Kiss Me Once is "Fine" and "Feels So Good"
                    Electric chair

Comment

• I know!! I'm sorry! lol
                      Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

I know!! I'm sorry! lol
                        I think we all agree you need to change your avatar to the KMO album cover in punishment.
                        Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I need another Speakerphone from Kylie.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                            I need another Speakerphone from Kylie.
                            Hell yeah! One of Kylie's top3 songs ever!
                            Everytime i hear those first notes of the harp i'm in heaven!

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
                              Hell yeah! One of Kylie's top3 songs ever!
                              Everytime i hear those first notes of the harp i'm in heaven!
                              Same here. Hope we'll get something as good as S on Disco album.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

I think we all agree you need to change your avatar to the KMO album cover in punishment.
                                LOL!!

Comment

• I felt she was trying to turn me gay when watching the SS video lol

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                                    I felt she was trying to turn me gay when watching the SS video lol
                                    Has it worked?
                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I've never seen this before, have any of ya'll?

Comment

• They were just playing "Raining Glitter" in my local gas station ^_^

Comment

• Glad they picked the highlight on Golden ^^
                                        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Working...
                                        X