Billie Eilish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billie Eilish

Introducing Billie Eilish. She's signed to Interscope and is at the very early stages of her career. At the minute her music is good but too similar to Melanie Martinez and Lana Del Rey ... but she is only 15! Give her time and I peg her to be the next alt-pop queen...
    [youtube:2yhjo1bm]gBRi6aZJGj4[/youtube:2yhjo1bm]
    Fiat 500

Re: Billie Eilish

My fave singer atm tbh.
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

She's a very promising artist. I hope she'll collaborate with Lana at some point.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I would actually love her to collab with Rihanna tbh. Would be interesting.
        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
          She's a very promising artist. I hope she'll collaborate with Lana at some point.
          +1!
          *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

Collab with Marina pls
            [#1 REVEALED!] 2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

My Song Charts

Comment

I knew she’d become a thing she’s not quite broke through into the mainstream (yet) but her online following is crazy
              Fiat 500

Comment

As she's starting to rise on the worldwide charts for a while now, I started to listen to a few of her songs. While I can definitely see that she is talented, her songs have yet to impress me. They all sound OK but lack a recognition effect - like unreleased songs by Lorde or Lana del Rey actually. What makes her unlikable to me is her persona as portrayed in her music videos and images. I understand that these days, it's the cool thing to be the Anti-Britney and prove that you are anti-mainstream, but posing with spiders and letting black color flow out of your body orifices makes you simply come across as overdramatic and try-hard - especially as a teenage girl. I wonder whether she'll turn even more alternative (such as Bjφrk) or actually crossover to become a mainstream act with slight edgy appeal (such as Lana del Rey). For the moment, however, her whole artistry overwhelms me a bit and I don't know what to think of her.
                ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

The Survivor for Billie's debut album "When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?" has just started - please join if you'd like to

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I thought she's another industry product but as I watched some of her interviews and older material I started to really like her. Some songs are really very very average but there are few gems that I really enjoy to put on repeat.
                      KUBA'S CHART

Comment

I‘m screaming!!!
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Sounds more like a moan to me LOL
                          "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                          https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                          "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

A role model

Comment

I was ahead of all of y’all
                              Fiat 500

Comment

Originally posted by thankfulforkelly View Post
                                Where you been hiding bish? Your crystal ball prediction was indeed spot on
                                MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Originally posted by thankfulforkelly View Post
                                  The Bionic of UKMix.

Comment

She’s on the cover of the 20th anniversary issue of V Magazine.

Comment

She should with BNA at the grammies now
                                      Forever Young

Comment

Comment

Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue August 27th, 2019, 03:44.

Comment

She has had a big year
                                            Forever Young

Comment

For Elle Magazine.

https://www.elle.com/culture/a288729...19-elle-cover/

Comment

Comment

Billie Eilish Records New Live at Third Man Album

Last night (November 6), Billie Eilish and her brother FINNEAS recorded a live album direct-to-acetate at Third Man Records’ Blue Room in Nashville, Tennessee. They played 11 acoustic songs at the secret, invite-only event, according to The Tennessean. The resulting Live at Third Man album will be available at the label’s retail locations in Nashville and Detroit next month. Check out the announcement, as well as a photo of Billie Eilish and FINNEAS with Jack White, below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4kHE8wgioF/
                                                  >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

Working...
                                                  X