Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
    Why does she mime though
    Yeah I think he she nails more of it live it would be a A+ performance vs. an A/A-. The production is just so good though.
    See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
    See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• I donno how i FEEL about rap artists that mime tbh
      Forever Young

Comment

• >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

• Record Store Day will once again hold an offshoot event on Black Friday (November 29th). Though the day doesn’t offer the number of releases as the main event in April, there are still plenty of exclusive, limited-edition slabs of vinyl to be had.

— Cardi B’s 2016 debut mixtape, Gangsta Bitch Music Vol. 1, will be pressed on 12-inch vinyl for the first time. Limited to 2,000 copies.
          Source
          >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I hope her album is released sooner rather than later. The one-off singles have worked okay for her this year but it will be nice to have a cohesive project

Comment

• That’s so sweet. Annoying people are complaining about how much she spent smh.
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Good on her!

Comment

• x2 post

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Woah! That's really strange. What litigation is she in? Is it litigation that is holding up payments or the fact that her label hasnt paid her?

Comment

• Cardi teases she has an announcement coming today

Comment

• She SLAYED this

https://www.elle.com/culture/music/a...p/CDv6N2VnV_H/

Comment

• Reports are that she filed for divorce from Offset

Comment

• Her WAP failed her ...
                                nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                  Reports are that she filed for divorce from Offset

I've seen this coming. He's basically a player, who already had children from previous relationship. Don't think she's smart enough for that but if she was, she should seek for someone who's not in the music business and working in a serious and basic job, like public administration. It's a pity for the child involved in this.
                                  Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                  and everything you stand for?
                                  Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                  just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                    X