Ivana Raymonda van der Veen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivana Raymonda van der Veen

Ivana Raymonda van der Veen is beautiful Dutch singer, songwriter and model who produced her first music video at the age of 14 and has been going ever since. She has become well known on You Tube and numerous other music and social networking sites. To date, Ivana has produced over 100 original songs, more than 100 cover songs, and released 5 CDs : Dreams (2014), Timeless (2015), Reality (2016), Different (2017) and Emotional Moments (EP) (2018).

Also she is very friendly nice person and often thanks her fans for warm words about her music on YouTube.
    Last edited by LastDreamer; Thu August 29th, 2019, 10:40.
    My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).

Dreamer, you must to visit Lithuania and see/listen a live concert of your YVA strawberries.

Her tribute to Doris Day.

Dreamer, you must to visit Lithuania and see/listen a live concert of your YVA strawberries.

Comment

Cherry On A Sunday

It's my personal favourite, possibly the best song, which I heard in this year.

Comment

As always new video was upload in the first day of month.

Comment

Comment

New month - new video.

Comment

I prefer her original songs, but this cover is just wonderful.

Love Letters

Comment

It's fantastic thing to be her fan, she belongs to very rare type of celebrity, who like every her fan, you easily can get "thanks comment from her on YouTube", sometimes they are even not a cliché, that's very pleasant. Also you can buy a lot fan merchandise things from her site (posters, calendars, CDs, vinyl, even her clothes from any video).

I really enjoy her hard work with videos, songs and cute relationships with fans. Thanks Ivana for the Music.

Comment

I don’t know who she is but that is no name to put out there are your official “known” name.
                  She should have kept it shorter somehow.
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

"You Must Love Me" from "Evita".

Comment

Desperate Heart

Ivana, your vocals is so powerful. Possibly you can record good symphonic metal track.
                      1 September I'll have a bit of a Metal track release. Stay tuned Last Dreamer. Thank you for your wonderful words!!!

Comment

Promo for 5th studio album "For You", which already available for the order on her site.

Comment

Comment

Burning Love

Comment

She really surprised us with such summer video for Christmas song, but possibly Ivana will do a cover version on any Christmas classic in the end of December.

Comment

Conratulations, Ivana.

Comment

Valentine's Day present from Ivana.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                        X