Harry Styles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Styles

Apparently there’s no topic for him? The disrespect.

Discography:

1. Harry Styles

Released: May 12, 2017
    Singles: Sign of the Times & Kiwi

2. Fine Line

December 13, 2019
    Singles: Lights Up & Adore You
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

He hosted the Late Late Show a few days ago and it was amazing

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

That first pic is...a really good photo of him.
      Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [385-381]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

That last video is hilarious Also Ellen seems to be a stan.
        Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu December 19th, 2019, 16:55.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

my favorite from the new album is Watermelon Sugar and treat people with kindness. Such retro sound/wall of sound production makes my heart nostalgic.
                Nature and all her wonders guide me...Emotions find expression in fragrance. Fragrance is the music of my dreams. Fragrance is my inspiration. - AG

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                  he is love
                  1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

New album is incredible! He deserves the success.

Comment

I'm surprised how good his latest singles are

Comment

Originally posted by Bazmedia View Post
                        I'm surprised how good his latest singles are
                        His new album is incredible!

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Absolutely stunning, Harry is the most exciting artist there is right now. I love that he just sings and his voice doesn’t sound affected like every other male artist we have at the moment.
                                1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

Working...
                                X