Sasha Allen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sasha Allen

Heyaz! Some of you will remember Sasha Allen from the VH1 "Born To Diva" competition.

Sasha after winning the NY "Born To Diva" heats in 2003.

Others will also know Sasha from being in the hilarious "Camp" movie, in which she did the lead vocals on "How Shall I See You Through My Tears" as Dee. There was a few mentions of her in my first Tarralyn Ramsey post, but I've finally decided to start an exclusive topic for Sasha. From what I've read in the old Tarralyn thread, Sasha is now with Divine Mill but that's all I know. Does anyone have any new up-to-date information about Sasha?
    I'm giving you the RED LIGHT!

Yeah she's great in 'Camp'! I can't get hold of 'How Can I See You Through My Tears' though! It's such a great song, I love it! Anyone have it???? I'm dying to hear it again!
    "I'm overwhelmed with gratitude, 'cause baby I'm so thankful I've found you.."

Comment

I've already ordered the "Camp" soundtrack, and it's currently waiting on a Chenoa album to arrive from Spain, 'cause I chose the cheap option to combine items in the post!
      I'm giving you the RED LIGHT!

Comment

You can hear the full version of 'How Shall I See You Through My Tears' on this site.

http://www.ifcfilms.com/0,,CAT0-3127-CA ... 4-,00.html

You can hear other songs from Camp also. I really want 'How Shall I See You..' for keeps!
        "I'm overwhelmed with gratitude, 'cause baby I'm so thankful I've found you.."

Comment

I have the mp3 of the song and I put the .rm online on my blog (http://areandbe.skyblog.com) if you want to download it !

I'm a big Sasha's fan... But Divine Mill is not a real real good label... Exept Jaheim there is no succesfull act since Next dramaticly flopped last year ! And Arista dropped all Divine Mill's artists : Rob Jackson, Tha Rayne, Midwikid, Duganz...
          Brandy|Tha'Rayne|Yummy|Blaque|Monica|702|Canela|Xscape|Nicole|Whitney|Rhona|Mariah|Tamar|Tamia|Debelah|Lil'Mo|Shanice|Shola|Tracie...

Comment

She is going out on tour with the Rolling Stones as their backing vocalist, replacing Lisa Fischer.

Comment

The new Stones tour kicks off next week.

Comment

Re: Sasha Allen

Faton Macula with Sasha Allen - “God Bless The Child”...is now available on iTunes and Amazon and Spotify.

Comment

Re: Sasha Allen

The Stones are touring the U.S. in April.

Comment

I've been doing a bit of work analysing streaming stats for an indie label and a youtube to mp3 site much larger percentage seems to come from other services - many of which I had never heard of before as they're based in Russia or the far east.

Comment

Gabrielle Union shouted her out as her WCE last week.

Comment

New song “Found” with Gene Noble is out on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                        X