Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandy Moore

Who here listens to mandy moore?

Me !!!! her first album was really good and then i fell in love with the single 'Cry' for the soundtrack of her own film 'A Walk To remember'

Comment

yea I really liked Mandy as well, i remember how she was the 4th and last of the teenage blondes coming out off america following, britney, xtina and jessica. But Number 1 for me has been and will always be

JESSICA SIMPSON

Comment

There was a video/song where she dance ballet? Whats the name of it? It was a slowe one...
        i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

I love her! Can't wait for her new album. She worked with Michelle Branch on (a) song(s)!
          MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by LetMeLoveU
            There was a video/song where she dance ballet? Whats the name of it? It was a slowe one...
            "I Wanna Be With You" was the third single from the album of the same name here in Australia, and it was taken from the movie "Centre Stage".

Comment

Originally posted by honeystacia
              I love her! Can't wait for her new album. She worked with Michelle Branch on (a) song(s)!
              She's coming out with an album? When? Last time I checked she was doing movies and starred in hit HBO TV series "Entourage."
              Gotta hold on to..New Sensation...A New Sensation.

Comment

I have her two last ones and they really are great! Mandy Moore is one solid pop album, however I can't stand her older stuff
                These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART

Comment

Originally posted by Mattstar
                  Originally posted by LetMeLoveU
                  "I Wanna Be With You" was the third single from the album of the same name here in Australia, and it was taken from the movie "Centre Stage".

Thanks
                  i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

'Coverage' is one of the best albums I own, Mandys voice does wonders for me.

Comment

Its been 20 years since Candy was released
                      Welcome to the underworld
                      Where the love's at first sight
                      The kind that we like
                      Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

Its been 20 years since Candy was released
                        Welcome to the underworld
                        Where the love's at first sight
                        The kind that we like
                        Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

I have always loved her music.

Comment

I love Mandy so much. She has new music coming this year. She shot a video or did a shoot for the album cover recently and posted stuff on her Instagram about it. I feel it's closer than we think.

20 years since Candy
                            10 years since her last album.
                            thank u, next

Comment

I cant wait for new music from her! Its been too long

Comment

new song

>>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

FINALLY!!! I hope this means a new album. I love the song, a natural progression from "Wild Hope". I hope there will also be some "Amanda Leigh" on a new album.
                                  Exciting.
                                  "Lift up your head
                                  Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

She looked gorgeous at the Emmy's. She's my eternal celeb crush TBH.

I wish she would have won the Emmy just so she'd gain more exposure for her music, but I think/hope she's just at the start of her renaissance.
                                    Last edited by Hejira; Mon September 23rd, 2019, 20:20.
                                    "Lift up your head
                                    Lift up your heart..."

Comment

<3
                                      "Lift up your head
                                      Lift up your heart..."

Comment

I can't believe that there would come a time when she would do better than her pop peers in terms of being current.

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

^As much as I love her, I don't see any reason for a show like that to exist.
                                            We'll see though.
                                            "Lift up your head
                                            Lift up your heart..."

Comment

I like Mandy Moore's new song When I Wasn't Watching. Stream it on Spotify. Here's the link guys https://open.spotify.com/track/2wMx8...Q_2goTU3ZpQyFA

Comment

I really love both her new songs "When I wasn´t watching" and "I'd rather lose"

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                                  X