Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nas
    Originally posted by tada
    no, no, no, no! the best record (i agree with The Source), very fresh and more lyrically growing than her previous effort, best tracks are "Slippin", "Ligters Up", "Last Day", "Kitty Box"
    I think Kitty Box is crap, totally unoriginal, she just used the same beat that The Prodigy used one year earlier on the song 'Phoenix'. Her lyrics and flow on Hardcore are better than on The Naked Truth, and I think La Bella Mafia has better beats.

Originally posted by naughtynae
    I think:

Hardcore (Just because of all the classics)
    La Bella Mafia (I think it's her most catchy)
    Nototious K.I.M (I love how she took risks
    The Naked truth (A great album just didn't click as quick as the others did)

She has a great catalogue
    I think I would also put her albums in that order.

Great minds! I agree with what you said about hardcore also

Comment

I'm starting to think that Kim might be able to win this seasons' DWTS! She's been coming in first place lately and she has had two encores in the past 3 weeks.
      They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

She's apparantly recording a collaboration with Tila Tequila, oh, and:

"The single 'Download' with T-Pain is doing very well and I'm excited about that," said Kim "I've got another song that's produced by a Konvict music producer called Detail and I love this song! I can't tell ya'll the name yet coz it might be the second single. Just know that for the album I'm feelin' real sexy and nasty ya'll, so it's gonna be an upgrade on Hardcore."

Comment

Seem interesting

Comment

I can't wait for this album. Kim is awesome.
            If I die today I'll be the Happy Phantom & I'll go chasing the nun's out in the yard.

Comment

"Download" was last week's No.21 on Hot R'n'B/Hip-Hop songs chart, it's already one of her better charting single on that chart.
              I hope the new album will be in the same direction of "The Naked Truth"+"Hardcore"/2 - GENUINE FUR :evil:

Comment

She did a duet with Cyndi Lauper in celebration of Nelson Mandela's birthday and she SUNG. It's pretty impressive considering she's not a professional singer, especially with the high notes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQti8rV0Vt0

Comment

I'd love a studio version at that

Comment

Wow!
                    That's quite impressive Kimmy!
                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

That was quite magical.

Comment

super i would love more tracks with singing Lil', morem urban ballad Kimmy

Comment

That sounded as a mess. You can definitely hear that there lives a voice inside but she has totally no control over it. Take vocal lessons honey.

Comment

I thought she did good and she's been looking much better lately as well.

Looking forward to a new album.

Comment

Originally posted by dereon
                              That sounded as a mess. You can definitely hear that there lives a voice inside but she has totally no control over it. Take vocal lessons honey.

LOL She is a rapper you know?

Moving on....

Nicce ballad
                              Forever Young

Comment

yup! she sings very rarely, she's definitely the best female rap artist ever and i guess this move would be positive, take Missy's "Teary Eyed" - one of her best track

Comment

I don't think Kim is very interested in rapping anymore :( "Download", "Time After Time", etc... :(

Comment

Originally posted by bkh
                                    I don't think Kim is very interested in rapping anymore :( "Download", "Time After Time", etc... :(
                                    well, time has changed i guess music industry is not interested in typical-rap songs anymore, more pop-fellings, more radio-friendly, true rap is dead, i think she could experiment with her voice and try to do some more urban tracks

Comment

As much as I love Kim's raps.. it may not be her future.
                                      I can't see her rapping about sex and her vajayjay when she's like 50 years old. I can see her still singing though.
                                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

She should sing some choruses in a few tracks. That'd be good! I think she definitely needs to modernise a bit and surprise people.

I just wish she'd hurry up and get some music out there. Download was a boring buzz track, and now she's getting attention for looking good for once she needs to ride off the fame.

Comment

She was papped at Diddy's son's birthday event looking a mess. It looks like she's had her face bleached.

Comment

it's kinda misunderstandable and incredible in every way.
                                            "The Naked Truth" was maybe THE BEST FEMALE RAP album of all time and was released in september 2005, now it's been 4,5yrs and since then - NO NEW STUDIO ALBUM OF KIMMY! :evil: damn!
                                            of course there was MS GOAT but it was not a proper record with limited physical/worlwide release.
                                            i want hew new album so badly, i think she should move on and go more r'n'b/rap/hip-hop cuz standard rap seems to be over finally

Comment

Apparantly we can await a confirmation that the queen bee has signed to Roc Nation!

Comment

Originally posted by alxx
                                                Apparantly we can await a confirmation that the queen bee has signed to Roc Nation!
                                                About Time!! Ive been waiting for EVER for her to come back again.. :-?
                                                Keep On Rockin'

Comment

She wanna explore me like the Internet.
                                                  Imma a thug so she hit me on my gmail.

Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.

Comment

She said in a radio interview she's aiming to get the first single out in July.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X