Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil' Kim

No topic before this had been posted.

Kim has parted ways from Atlantic Records and is hard at work on her new disc.

Per Billboard:

It's rumored that the MC will join Capitol Music Group's independent arm, Imperial Records, however Kim's management was unavailable for comment. Fat Joe is also signed to Imperial.

Lil Kim's upcoming album, which was originally slated for February, is now tentatively set for April or May 2008.

can't wait for its release. Now MTV Base launched her tv show "Countdown to Lockdown" so it reminds me the era of "The Naked Truth" that i really like so much.

Comment

On the Billboard.com they mentioned that "The Naked Truth" sold about 400k

Comment

Cannot wait! I love Kim.
        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Kim at a recent event, from Rap-Up:

Comment

not look so bad at all

Comment

shes not looked that good for awhile! wonder what happened to her hand/wrist?

Comment

Looking nice!
                They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

Comment

^^^ that 1st pic she looks like Lisa from sister sister! Miss that show! lol

Comment

LOL is it me or does Lil Kim look like she's Asian now LMAO!! :-?

Comment

Per HHNLive:

Lil Kim: The album is almost done. Itís not finished yet, but Iím always working so youíre always gonna hear some fresh new music from me. The album will be out just before the summer, around April or May.

AF: Each of your albums are a little bit different. Whatís going to be special about this new album?

Lil Kim: I like to show growth in every album and especially growth lyrically. I like to show my lyrical growth, but thatís not to say that Iím gonna change anything. Iím always gonna be me and Iím gonna do what I feel in my heart and what my fans are gonna love. But this new album is executive produced by Trackmasters and Iím very happy and excited about that. Trackmasters, they really get me and they got what I was trying to do. Iím really like an eclectic artist. Iím really not a straight hip-hop artist, so this time around I get to really be me. Iím really excited about this album, because itís my first independent album and Iím just really getting to do me.

AF: So youíre pretty excited about the control youíve got over this recordÖ

Lil Kim: Yeah and it feels really good. Itís about the picture to me. Donít get me wrong. Itís about making money, but for me, as a real entertainer and an artist, I want to make sure everythingís perfect like a Picasso. Itís about painting that picture perfectly and being me the way Iíve always wanted to be. The fans are going to finally understand who Lil Kim really is.

Comment

Ooooooh, can't wait!

She looks great.

Comment

Lil Km ft Wyclef & Mavado-Carribean Connecton leaked!

Comment

Originally posted by Wolves8
                              Lil Km ft Wyclef & Mavado-Carribean Connecton leaked!
                              I like it. It's not single material but it's a good track!

Comment

Really can't wait for this album! Lil' Kim is a legend

It's such a shame that the physical "Ms. G.O.A.T" wasn't proper. I'd love an unhosted, good quality version of it :(

Comment

Liking 'Carribean Connecton'.
                                  I still play 'Respirator' constantly

Comment

Carribean Connecton is nice, but I'm expecting more form her for a first single
                                    They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

hope the album will be definitely in 4Q/early next year! she's been released from jail 2 years ago and no new album!! just "G.O.A.T" mixtape, this new album is so anticipated for me cuz "The Naked Truth" was simply fantastic, maybe the best female rap album

Comment

Respirator, LOL at that song
                                        Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.

Comment

Working...
                                        X