• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lindsay Lohan

I loved walka not a talka
    Love you like a love song!

Comment

• She is finally coming!
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Lindsay Lohan inks record deal following reality TV show fallout

Lindsay Lohan has signed a record deal with Tommy Mottola’s Casablanca Records for upcoming music, Page Six has exclusively learned.

The news comes after we revealed this week that Lohan’s MTV series isn’t coming back for a second season, and her Mykonos, Greece, beach club on which the show was based is also kaput. (She says the club’s just moving.)

Lohan originally signed to Casablanca in 2004 when she was 18, and made the album “Speak,” with the hit single “Rumors,” a lament about the dreaded paparazzi.

The album went platinum and hit No. 4 on the Billboard 200. A video for the tune was nominated for a MTV Video Music Award.

Her follow-up album, “A Little More Personal (Raw),” came out in 2005 and hit No. 20.

Earlier this year, Lohan posted an image of herself in a recording studio.

We’re told she’s working on new music and “on some soundtracks,” a source said.

The theme song to her MTV show “Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club” was her 2008 tune “Bossy” (which was co-written by Ne-Yo).

Lohan has also performed on various soundtracks to her films.

Although her rep confirmed the news that she won’t return to the MTV show, Lohan went ballistic in a now-deleted Instagram post.

As far as her Mykonos club, one reader sent us a recent image of the shuttered spot on a deserted beach — save for a trio of sunbathing cows.
        https://pagesix.com/2019/06/20/linds...-show-fallout/

So happy that she’s finally going to release new music. She was always signed to Casablanca so does that mean that her deal got extended?
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Her beach house has been shut down ha
          Forever Young

Comment

• Music is saved

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
              Her beach house has been shut down ha
              She actually sold it for $7m, and opened another one in another city.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Music is saved
                Ok, this actually sounds good

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                  She actually sold it for $7m, and opened another one in another city.

oh really. Get it sis Lindasy
                  Forever Young

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue July 16th, 2019, 13:33.

Comment

• Long time coming

Comment

• I hope people still give her a chance. She had so much potential as a singer.

Comment

• She's going to be a Judge on our upcoming version of the show 'The Masked Singer' She was talking about releasing a song while she's on the show on the radio the other morning.
                          UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Originally posted by Affillate View Post
                            She's going to be a Judge on our upcoming version of the show 'The Masked Singer' She was talking about releasing a song while she's on the show on the radio the other morning.
                            I am ready
                            Forever Young

Comment

• Come through Lindsay!!

Comment

• We were all stupid to think that she wouldn’t come back with quality bops after her first two albums were flawless

Comment

• That snippet sounds good. Can't wait to hear the full song!
                                  "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• It feels surreal to hear her voice in a song, for the first time since 2010 when last song she recorded leaked...

I wonder if she will try to launch music while doing The Masked Singer in Australia.

She actually has 2 singles that went top 10 there

Comment

• Omg another bop

Comment

• She's officially the biggest victim of TMZ

Comment

• 14 years ago today, Lindsay released her criminally underrated second studio album "A Little More Personal (RAW)".

The pop(-rock) GEMS that this album gave us. If It’s Alright, Black Hole, I Live For the Day, Who Loves You, Edge of Seventeen...ugh the flavor. Let’s not forget about the lyrics on this album! A lyricist!

And that album cover!

Comment

• Such a great album

Comment

• Her debut album "Speak" was released 15 years ago today.

An iconic teen pop masterpiece with a terrible album cover. "Speak" was THAT bop and "To Know Your Name" would‘ve been #1 for three years if they had released it as a single. And we all know how legendary "Rumors" is.

Comment

• Uh it just reminds me of being 17 and listening with my bestie

Comment

• I loved both albums
                                                  Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• 'Magnet' was that jam also and would've made a good single IMO.

Last edited by Affillate; Sun December 8th, 2019, 11:56.

Comment

• Double post
                                                      Last edited by Affillate; Sun December 8th, 2019, 11:54.

Comment

• Lindsay Lohan - Speak (2004)
                                                        My rate : A (Wonderful)

Top 5 songs :
                                                        1. Magnet
                                                        2. Nobody Til You
                                                        3. Rumors
                                                        4. Symptoms Of You
                                                        5. Speak

Top 5 Lindsay's movies (Bonus) :
                                                        1. Just My Luck (my all-time # 1 favourite film)
                                                        2. Labor Pains
                                                        3. Herbie Fully Loaded
                                                        4. Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen
                                                        5. Freaky Friday
                                                        My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                                                        In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• She’s managing her sister now...

Comment

• Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post
                                                            Lindsay Lohan - Speak (2004)
                                                            My rate : A (Wonderful)

Top 5 songs :
                                                            1. Magnet
                                                            2. Nobody Til You
                                                            3. Rumors
                                                            4. Symptoms Of You
                                                            5. Speak

Top 5 Lindsay's movies (Bonus) :
                                                            1. Just My Luck (my all-time # 1 favourite film)
                                                            2. Labor Pains
                                                            3. Herbie Fully Loaded
                                                            4. Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen
                                                            5. Freaky Friday
                                                            Mean Girls, a classic cult movie, isn’t on your list. Your list is therefore worthless!
                                                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• They FINALLY reactivated her VEVO channel and she teased a song called "Back to Me" on Instagram a few days ago. Is she finally coming???

https://www.youtube.com/user/LindsayLohanVEVO

Comment

Working...
                                                              X