No announcement yet.

Lindsay Lohan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh wow her version leaked years ago. So I guess her label is just gonna release those songs she recorded at that time...

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlfreak
      Originally posted by GetBack
      This is actually from Mýa's Liberation album. I didn't know that Lindsay recorded it as well! It was probably one of those songs that Lindsay was eyeing as a single back in 2006.
      Yeah I know. Republic Records uploaded it to her Vevo channel this past Sunday.
      This is interesting lol

Comment

• No, ‘Walka Not a Talka’ Is Not A New Lindsay Lohan Single (Or Even Her Song)

Look, I get it: you’re really, really thirsty for new music from recording artist, accent inventor, 2020 presidential hopeful and activist, Lindsay Dee Lohan. We all are.

But don’t believe every headline you see.

Two days ago (Dec. 18), a fake YouTube account called “LindsayLohanVEVO” — which is actually LindsayLohanDaily if you look at the URL, as opposed to the actual (empty) LindsayLohanVEVO — uploaded a supposed “new” single, called “Walka Not A Talka (feat. Mya and Snoop Dogg).”

Apart from the fact that Lindsay’s song already leaked at least five years ago (sorry if you didn’t know already, fake fan), it’s not even Lindsay’s song — it’s Mya‘s.

So, how did “Walka Not A Talka” come into Lilo’s world to begin with?

As a representative from the newly Best R&B Album GRAMMY-nominated Smoove Jones singer’s team tells me, Mya wrote, and owns the rights, to the J. R. Rotem-produced track. Both Lindsay Lohan and Mya were at the same label (Universal Motown) at the time over a decade ago when an A&R gave the song to Lindsay Lohan to record as a reference track. (Snoop even mentions Mya in his rap.) Before anything else could happen, Mya left the label, releasing it on her own studio album, Liberation, in 2007.

And there’s more: David LaChapelle was originally supposed to direct the “Walka Not A Talka” video for Mya, with Patricia Field tapped for styling — but the then-head of marketing of the label thought it was “too weird.” (Mya left shortly thereafter.)

As for Lilo’s own music career? She swears she’s got a third album due to follow-up 2005’s A Little More Personal (Raw) — and she damn well be a walka not a talka.

Comment

• She's back!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
            She's back!

YAS finally! I‘m so happy for her that the show is doing great. And she has been on so many shows lately!
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears
              YAS finally! I‘m so happy for her that the show is doing great. And she has been on so many shows lately!
              Are you watching it? I will be downloading the first episode later.

Comment

• Can we talk about she said that she’s waiting to put out new music because her sister is a singer and she wants to support her and not steal her spotlight? Well her sister released a new single called ”Long Way Down“ in November and she didn’t even post a link to it.

PS: Check the song out it’s actually really good!
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Can we talk about she said that she’s waiting to put out new music because her sister is a singer and she wants to support her and not steal her spotlight? Well her sister released a new single called ”Long Way Down“ in November and she didn’t even post a link to it.

PS: Check the song out it’s actually really good!
                  I officially gave up on Lindsay... After being full time stan for almost 14 years...

She said few years ago that she doesn't want a do music because that's her sister's passion and it doesn't fell right for her to do it while Aliana is struggling to start her career.... She was asked last few weeks plenty of times about new music and her answer was always that her sister has new song

Comment

• Re: Lindsay Lohan

Both her albums are fantastic.
                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway
                      Tea. ”A Little More Personal (RAW)“ is a liiittle better than ”Speak“ but both of them are fantastic. ”If It’s Alright“ is making me cry every time lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway
                        Tea. ”A Little More Personal (RAW)“ is a liiittle better than ”Speak“ but both of them are fantastic. ”If It’s Alright“ is making me cry every time lol.
                        Yeah I agree. Speak was a bit 'Disney' but still had its stand outs like over and speak, magnet and disconnected

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears
                          Yeah I agree. Speak was a bit 'Disney' but still had its stand outs like over and speak, magnet and disconnected
                          Exactly!

Also, can we talk about her dance bops like Rumors, Bossy or Who Loves You?!

Comment

Bossy is an anthem!! She had so much potential. It makes me so sad to see what she's become. I watched freaky Friday and mean girls recently and she was so brilliant.

I'd kill for a proper full length 3rd album from her.

Also her version of edge of seventeen is brilliant!!

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears
                              Exactly!

Also, can we talk about her dance bops like Rumors, Bossy or Who Loves You?!
                              You forgot To Know Your Name

I wish we had Stuck final master in HQ :evil:

Comment

I ALWAYS forget about stuck!

Comment

I ALWAYS forget about stuck!

I am obsessed with listening my music in hq/itunes quality, so last few years I haven't been listening to Stuck a lot, but when it first leaked, it was such a moment for me, after such a long time hearing her voice in a song again. And bloody amazing song.

Comment

• The material that she recorded for ”Spirit In the Dark“ was so good

Comment

• In the picture posted above, she looks amazing. She definitely hasn't looked that well since her debut album 14 years ago. The world is so ready for her - the question is rather whether she is...
                                      Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                      and everything you stand for?
                                      Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                      just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Obviously, she's been out of the limelight for more than a decade. Hopefully, it will lead to more projects for her.

Comment

• [tweet:3a51kmtk]https://twitter.com/tkylemac/status/1083259747791450112[/tweet:3a51kmtk]

Lindsay Lohan's Favorite Lindsay Lohan Song Is Not a Lindsay Lohan Song

Comment

I loved walka not a talka

Comment

• She is finally coming!

Comment

• Lindsay Lohan inks record deal following reality TV show fallout

Lindsay Lohan has signed a record deal with Tommy Mottola’s Casablanca Records for upcoming music, Page Six has exclusively learned.

The news comes after we revealed this week that Lohan’s MTV series isn’t coming back for a second season, and her Mykonos, Greece, beach club on which the show was based is also kaput. (She says the club’s just moving.)

Lohan originally signed to Casablanca in 2004 when she was 18, and made the album “Speak,” with the hit single “Rumors,” a lament about the dreaded paparazzi.

The album went platinum and hit No. 4 on the Billboard 200. A video for the tune was nominated for a MTV Video Music Award.

Her follow-up album, “A Little More Personal (Raw),” came out in 2005 and hit No. 20.

Earlier this year, Lohan posted an image of herself in a recording studio.

We’re told she’s working on new music and “on some soundtracks,” a source said.

The theme song to her MTV show “Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club” was her 2008 tune “Bossy” (which was co-written by Ne-Yo).

Lohan has also performed on various soundtracks to her films.

Although her rep confirmed the news that she won’t return to the MTV show, Lohan went ballistic in a now-deleted Instagram post.

As far as her Mykonos club, one reader sent us a recent image of the shuttered spot on a deserted beach — save for a trio of sunbathing cows.
                                                https://pagesix.com/2019/06/20/linds...-show-fallout/

So happy that she’s finally going to release new music. She was always signed to Casablanca so does that mean that her deal got extended?

Comment

• Her beach house has been shut down ha
                                                  Forever Young

Comment

• Music is saved

Comment

Working...
                                                    X