Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
    Her beach house has been shut down ha
    She actually sold it for $7m, and opened another one in another city.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Music is saved
      Ok, this actually sounds good

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
        She actually sold it for $7m, and opened another one in another city.

oh really. Get it sis Lindasy
        Forever Young

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue July 16, 2019, 13:33.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Long time coming
            Love you like a love song!

Comment

• I hope people still give her a chance. She had so much potential as a singer.

Comment

• She's going to be a Judge on our upcoming version of the show 'The Masked Singer' She was talking about releasing a song while she's on the show on the radio the other morning.
                UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Originally posted by Affillate View Post
                  She's going to be a Judge on our upcoming version of the show 'The Masked Singer' She was talking about releasing a song while she's on the show on the radio the other morning.
                  I am ready
                  Forever Young

Comment

• Come through Lindsay!!

Comment

• We were all stupid to think that she wouldn’t come back with quality bops after her first two albums were flawless
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• That snippet sounds good. Can't wait to hear the full song!
                        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• It feels surreal to hear her voice in a song, for the first time since 2010 when last song she recorded leaked...

I wonder if she will try to launch music while doing The Masked Singer in Australia.

She actually has 2 singles that went top 10 there

Comment

• Omg another bop

Comment

• She's officially the biggest victim of TMZ

Comment

• 14 years ago today, Lindsay released her criminally underrated second studio album "A Little More Personal (RAW)".

The pop(-rock) GEMS that this album gave us. If It’s Alright, Black Hole, I Live For the Day, Who Loves You, Edge of Seventeen...ugh the flavor. Let’s not forget about the lyrics on this album! A lyricist!

And that album cover!

Comment

• Such a great album

Comment

• Her debut album "Speak" was released 15 years ago today.

An iconic teen pop masterpiece with a terrible album cover. "Speak" was THAT bop and "To Know Your Name" would‘ve been #1 for three years if they had released it as a single. And we all know how legendary "Rumors" is.

Comment

• Uh it just reminds me of being 17 and listening with my bestie

Comment

• I loved both albums
                                        Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• 'Magnet' was that jam also and would've made a good single IMO.

Last edited by Affillate; Sun December 8, 2019, 11:56.

Comment

• Double post
                                            Last edited by Affillate; Sun December 8, 2019, 11:54.

Comment

• Lindsay Lohan - Speak (2004)
                                              My rate : A (Wonderful)

Top 5 songs :
                                              1. Magnet
                                              2. Nobody Til You
                                              3. Rumors
                                              4. Symptoms Of You
                                              5. Speak

Top 5 Lindsay's movies (Bonus) :
                                              1. Just My Luck (my all-time # 1 favourite film)
                                              2. Labor Pains
                                              3. Herbie Fully Loaded
                                              4. Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen
                                              5. Freaky Friday
                                              My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                                              In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• She’s managing her sister now...

Comment

• Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post
                                                  Lindsay Lohan - Speak (2004)
                                                  My rate : A (Wonderful)

Top 5 songs :
                                                  1. Magnet
                                                  2. Nobody Til You
                                                  3. Rumors
                                                  4. Symptoms Of You
                                                  5. Speak

Top 5 Lindsay's movies (Bonus) :
                                                  1. Just My Luck (my all-time # 1 favourite film)
                                                  2. Labor Pains
                                                  3. Herbie Fully Loaded
                                                  4. Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen
                                                  5. Freaky Friday
                                                  Mean Girls, a classic cult movie, isn’t on your list. Your list is therefore worthless!
                                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• They FINALLY reactivated her VEVO channel and she teased a song called "Back to Me" on Instagram a few days ago. Is she finally coming???

https://www.youtube.com/user/LindsayLohanVEVO

Comment

Working...
                                                    X