X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Valentino
    her songs are pretty good,
    lindsay is great, sexy and she sings well,

Stuck is great and i wanna be bad too !!!
    Sexy? Reaallly??
    I’ll just sit right here and sing that good old school sh@* to you!

Comment

• Well she definitely WAS sexy...now, not so much
      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• So we probably won't get to hear this this year :(

Comment

• shes a mess! Hiding her passport pretending she couldnt return to US just to delay her court appearence!!!!

She obviously thinks the law doesnt apply to her!
          MJ - the originator - you will be missed. :'(

Comment

• :-? lindsay hew?
            "I can feel it when your holding me close

You're like your one of the world wonders

I know I’m going under..."

Comment

• I wish she would concentrate on working on this album.

Comment

• I love her first two albums!

Comment

• New song called Too young to die leaked. Its a good song
                  Pleasure over matter.

Comment

• I wish her all the best. The 90 days in jail, I think, is a BIT much, but the rehab... I think she may need more than 90 in rehab. Get better Lindsay!

Comment

• Nice timing of the leak but I'm about worried about her state of mind if she leaked it herself
                      Pitty it's still in demo form but it's a ok song.
                      Lindsay's always had pretty good ballads but this one's a little lacking.
                      Lolene (who wrote the song) is the feature on the middle 8 apparently.
                      Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

• I quite like it!

Comment

• From People.com ...

Facebook Twitter E-mail Lindsay Lohan will soon be trading in her designer duds for a stiff cotton Los Angeles County Jail jumpsuit come her three-month sentence, likely to be served at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, Calif.

Legal experts say she'll likely serve between two weeks to a month due to the sheriff's long-standing policy of releasing nonviolent offenders early due to overcrowding, presuming she'll also get time off for good behavior. She is due to surrender to the court and begin her sentence on July 20.

Paris Hilton served 23 days of a 45-day sentence at the same jail for violating her probation in a DUI case and was sprung early for good behavior.

"I was basically in the fetal position, basically in hysterics," Hilton told PEOPLE at the time of her first sleepless nights in jail. As for her fellow inmates, she said, "All of the inmates were very supportive. There were girls next to me. We could talk through the vents and they were just really sweet."
                          Photographed and Fingerprinted
                          As with all other prisoners, Lohan, 24, will be photographed, fingerprinted and searched upon entry at the facility, which currently holds about 1,800 inmates, all of them female, says L.A. sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore.

After being placed in a holding area with other detainees, Lohan will eventually be assigned a 12-by-8 cell that features two bunks (with 4-inch thick foam mattresses covered in green vinyl), a toilet, sink, a stool and a small tabletop. The only glimpse of the outside world is through a narrow six-inch window.

Whitmore said that Lohan would likely be segregated from the general population "for her protection as well as the jail staff."

Little Free Time
                          Most inmates at the Lynwood jail are kept in their cells for 22 hours a day, except for one hour of recreation time and 20 minutes per meal. The free-time hour can be spent watching TV in a common room, playing basketball in a recreation room, making phone calls or taking a hot shower.

Morning wake-up calls are at 5 a.m. through a blaring P.A. system. "Line up for chow! Make your bed! Tuck your shirts in! Hands in your pants! I want my military line with no talking! That's how you start your day at Lynwood," a former inmate tells PEOPLE.

Breakfast is served shortly thereafter and typically consists of two hard-boiled eggs, two pieces of wheat bread and an orange juice carton. Lunch is served around 10:30 a.m. and is often peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, an apple, banana or two cookies with a fruit punch carton.

Served around 5:30 p.m., a typical dinner (the only hot meal of the day) is processed chicken, what inmates have nicknamed "erasers," served with noodles, broccoli, coleslaw and Jell-O for dessert. To drink: milk.
                          Sounds like someone could use their free time in lock up to get a start on writing some new tracks.
                          She could use the "Spirit in the Dark" title and treat it as her "Back to Black" style album.
                          Fingers crossed but who knows if she even cares about her career any more?

Comment

• I really do hope she does make this album, even if it takes a while.
                            I've really liked all the songs that have leaked so far :(

Comment

• Comment

• At least she had her roots and collagin done before she hits the slammer, lol.
                                But seriously I'm glad she's finally being held accountable. Maybe she'll start to grow up a little now that someone has done something FOR her.
                                Hopefully she'll start writing. They should give her a guitar, that'll while away the hours.

Comment

• Wishful thinking or a grain of truth ?
                                  The Prophet reports....

Besides having a crazy menace off the streets for a few weeks, the best thing about Lindsay Lohan’s current incarceration is the fact that she has no distractions from the outside world, and therefore can finally knuckle down and work on her new album! Or at least that’s what Popeater are reporting.

“Lindsay is going to spend her time in jail writing new songs that she will record the second she gets out,” a source very close to Lohan told PopEater on Wednesday. “Her emotions are so raw at the moment the material will be her best ever.”

The source then goes as far as to claim: “It will definitely get nominated for a Grammy.”

Eh, I don’t know about a Grammy, but if Beyonce can win fifty of them…

Anyway, this dark “I’m in jail confessing my sins through music” is at odds with the “Rihanna-meets-Kylie” dance-pop direction that Lindsay was originally going with for with her third album, but considering that most of that material was recorded years ago, and has now leaked online, it’s probably time to start over again.

To refresh your memory a little, Lindsay scored the biggest hit of her short-lived pop career back in 2005 with the self-penned “Confessions Of a Broken Heart (Daughter to Father)”, which was written about her poor relationship with her father and messy upbringing. Maybe she can do it again, but this time against the backdrop of some killer dance-pop instead of manufactured pop-rock.
                                  A Grammy ?
                                  Yeh right! But she really could make something out of all of this and have her very own "Back to Black" themed album.

Comment

• it would be nice to believe that, but unless she gets dropped from working on the new film/inferno (which I hope not, I actually think it could be interesting and I'd love it to be her comeback role), I don't think it will actually happen.

She might write the songs though, it doesn't seem like something too out there. I hope we get some more Stuck/Bossy/I Wanna Be Bads out of her, those tracks were brilliant

Comment

• God, I just watched the 'Over' video for the first time in years and it made me realize how much I miss that Lindsay. She was so young and gorgeous and talented...It's a shame how far she's fallen since then.

Anyway, I'm glad she isn't pursuing the electro-pop sound. I like 'Bossy' and the leaked tracks, but her voice just doesn't mesh with that style of music. She's definitely at her best doing pop/rock à la 'Over', 'Confessions of a Broken Heart', 'First', etc.

I wonder if she'll actually release an album this year...She has been working on new music on and off for the last 4 years. I'm guessing she'll end up scrapping most of the material she's recorded so far, though. The majority of it has to be pretty outdated at this point.
                                      last.fm, ya'll!

Comment

• I love her albums, I own them both and !Over! is amazing!

Comment

• "Over" was criminally ignored!!!
                                          I think she should definately either leak the tracks or put them together as an i-tunes E.P (might as well make SOME money off of them) to tide over her fans IF she really does start working on music again.
                                          Lindsay's voice really does suit the rockier tracks but IF (again) we do get another album from her I wouldn't mind an eclectic mix of genres.

Comment

• I remember when she was really hot! She's a pretty girl, a very good actress and a decent singer. What has she done with her life? It makes me really sad to look at her now.
                                            Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by Lolene interview
                                              I actually did another for her called ‘Phoenix’ which no-one’s heard, and it’s funny because ‘Too Young To Die’ was written about the dark side of her life and ‘Phoenix’ is about rising from the ashes, as phoenix birds do. And I really see her coming back from the dark, you know?

Comment

• I've got to say I don't like or dislike Lindsay
                                                But the chorus of 'Too young to die' drives me nuts

Hit by train
                                                Falling from a building............
                                                Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black

Comment

• I know she's more popular for her scandals en her trips to court, but Lindsay released two very good pop albums, IMO. Her debut, 'Speak', was pretty awesome. Especially the titletrack, 'Nobody Til You' and 'Disconnected'. All hidden gems! 'Rumors' was quite nice, but definitely the wrong song to release, as it's nothing like the rest of the album. 'Over' is also an amazing tune. I believe the album went platinum in the US, if I'm not mistaken.

Lindsay's sophomore record, 'A Little More Personal (RAW)', is amazing - even better than 'Speak'. It's such a shame people didn't give it a chance. Also, she should've never released 'Confessions Of A Broken Heart (Daughter To Father)' as the lead single. (Although the music video is pretty amazing).

'I Live For The Day', 'Black Hole', 'My Innocence', 'A Beautiful Life (La Bella Vita)' and the Stevie Nicks cover of 'Edge Of Seventeen' are all AMAZING. Any of these songs deserved to be a big hit for Lindsay. I think the album is better than any Britney album for one. Shame.
                                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by BanZai
                                                    I know she's more popular for her scandals en her trips to court, but Lindsay released two very good pop albums, IMO. Her debut, 'Speak', was pretty awesome. Especially the titletrack, 'Nobody Til You' and 'Disconnected'. All hidden gems! 'Rumors' was quite nice, but definitely the wrong song to release, as it's nothing like the rest of the album. 'Over' is also an amazing tune. I believe the album went platinum in the US, if I'm not mistaken.

Lindsay's sophomore record, 'A Little More Personal (RAW)', is amazing - even better than 'Speak'. It's such a shame people didn't give it a chance. Also, she should've never released 'Confessions Of A Broken Heart (Daughter To Father)' as the lead single. (Although the music video is pretty amazing).

'I Live For The Day', 'Black Hole', 'My Innocence', 'A Beautiful Life (La Bella Vita)' and the Stevie Nicks cover of 'Edge Of Seventeen' are all AMAZING. Any of these songs deserved to be a big hit for Lindsay.
                                                    I agree with all of this! Her debut album was a solid and fun pop album but her sophomore album was incredibly good. I still play it a lot. The album is great vocal and lyric-wise. It's just because of her being a actress and her personal life that her music is getting slammed/criticized... :-?
                                                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Working...
                                                    X