No announcement yet.

Lindsay Lohan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be amazing to have a new album, her first two records are both great!
    My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

• Our favorite actress/singer/rehab-queen brings her signature red hair back...!

My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

• I love the red on her but I can't believe how often she changes her colour! Her hair must be destroyed to the max!

Comment

• She looks so pale there!

Comment

• OMG the goddess of pop is about to make her comeback!
            My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

• Shut up really?
              I hope this is actually true this time.
              New movie, new album, get her on Oprah and BOOM, comeback number #27 is a hit!
              Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

• She has great albums, and her vocals are much better than her contemporaries at that time, which were Hilary Duff and Ashlee Simpson.

Comment

• YASSS! I love both of her albums.
                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• I'm assuming that IF we get a third album then it'll be a mix pf styles/genres from her first two efforts.
                    Part pop part confessional pop/rock with some urban flavours thrown into the mix.
                    IF she goes ahead with music she has alot of avenues to go down because she can convincingly pull of a few genres but I'd love to see Lindsay dance again.
                    Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

• The Queen Of Pop confirms she's writing her new album.

My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

• It's been way too long, I can remember when she released A Little More Personal (Raw), I felt that it was too soon, but here we are 8 years later!!!

Comment

• I loved both her albums specially A Little More Personal (Raw), what an amazing album she released! Her husky voice I also loved

Comment

• THIS IS REALLY EXCITING NEWS! Wow, I'm really happy she's confirmed new music, it's about time! I'm sure we'll hear something after rehab, how long is she in there for? Hopefully she'll be out, and ready to rumble!

Comment

• More than 10 years since Speak, the Queen of Pop/Rock still slaying lives. STAN VIETNAM.

Vietnam
                              #10 Rumors
                              #11 Speak
                              #196 First
                              It's like I'm kissing her too...She's perfect.
                              Selena Gomez - REVIVAL

Comment

• Lindsay is featured on Duran Duran's album "Paper Gods" on the track, "Danceophobia". Exciting!!

Duran Duran On Working With Lindsay Lohan - Rolling Stone article
                                Selena Gomez - REVIVAL

Comment

• The queen of vietnam only a true legendary artist...dont see beatles or mj anywhere near the top 10.....

Comment

• now that hilary & jojo are back, only lindseh is missing. Hurry up kween

Comment

• I hope the Duran Duran collaboration is her returning to music in some form in the future!! I want her to do some more features!
                                      Selena Gomez - REVIVAL

Comment

• It's been 10 years since her last studio album!

Comment

• There are rumours she has been in the studio with closed doors and loads of security.
                                          I can't remember where I've read but they mention she has up to 5 songs recorded and mastered.

I've been listening to the 7 leaked songs from her unreleased album "Spirit In the Dark" and they sound great.
                                          Welcome to the underworld
                                          Where the love's at first sight
                                          The kind that we like
                                          Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

• Her music was always extremely underrated. Out of all the Disney girls from her time, Lindsay was definitely the best singer (and actress).
                                            ? Girls' Generation ?
                                            ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• I don't think we will ever get a new album

Acting is her passion, and until/unless she get her career back i don't think she'll be focusing on music.

But i agree that she was the best out of them, .Confessions of a broken heart is stunning, lyrics, emotions, video she directed, she even played guitar or piano in that song

Comment

• Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
                                                Her music was always extremely underrated. Out of all the Disney girls from her time, Lindsay was definitely the best singer (and actress).
                                                Definately, out of all of them Lindsay was the best. She was the only one that was actually a good / proper actress with huge potential (also featured in the best films) and musically, well it was probably just a hobby for her yet still she had way better voice than Hilary.

Lindsay would be a huge star today, she'd be in Jennifer Lawrence place now and doing several big films she was the only Disney girl that had a future and had talent, she ruined everything and the film industry is probably even hardest than the music industry, she won't get a big role again, no one in hollywood wants to be associated with her name.
                                                Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• I believe that if she gets one right role she can comeback. But that's the tricky part, i think role in Avengers or something would've been perfect for comeback, but then again, i think quality comedy could do wonders too.

I would love Tina Fey to help her, they talked last year about doing something in the future but if anyone can bring the best out of lIndsay it's Tina.

Maybe she could try television work, but once you go to tv you're not that respected as movie actor.

Comment

• Lindsay could be a young version of Jennifer Lopez today. She had all the potential in the world, the opportunities and (probably the most underrated thing) she actually had the talent.
                                                    ? Girls' Generation ?
                                                    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X