Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly says new album next year

Comment

• I believe it once it hits streaming/iTunes etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
        I believe it once it hits streaming/iTunes etc.
        This.

And if it never comes, I don't think I care either.

Comment

• She getting on my nerves.
          Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Cant wait for new Kelly stuff! I love her music! TAGG was a masterpiece!
            Life tastes better with music
            Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

• I love to listen DC acapella National anthem and Jesus loves me.

I enjoy so so so so much Kelly's voice. Such a shame she wasted that beautiful voice since DC split.
              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• What Is Kelly Rowland's Best Album??

Her most Successful album
                Is her first album Simply Deep, I feel that this album was lyrically her best. it was very poetic and the style
                Was a mix of Jazz and pop rock. It's her boldest release Because it has never been done before.
                Best Songs( Stole, Dilemma, Cant nobody, Haven't told you, Obsession, Heaven and Train on a track)

Her Second album was her most personal But also the album that she came into her own and was widely recognized as sexy!! Best songs
                (Like this, Work, Still in love with my ex, Better without you, Flashback and The Show)

Her third album is full of songs that could have been radio hits unlike her previous albums that were filled with slow jams and midtempos she kicked it up
                7 notches and made a lot of upbeat songs
                That also when she stamped her self as a sex kitten and Dance floor Diva
                Best songs
                ( Motivation, Commander, Down for whatever
                Lay it on me, Turn it up, All of the night and I'm dat chick)

Her last album Talk a Good game is hands down her absolute best album to date. And here is why I feel this way. This album is where she found the perfect balance between Slow jams,mid tempo and up tempo songs. This album also flows better than all of the previous albums and tells a completely story. Her vocals have never sounded better. Not only did she perfect her previous styles she also created a whole entire new lane all her own! Talk a good game is a Kelly sound ..It has introspective lyrics, Sensual jams, up tempo songs that make you want to dance, soaring vocals and Confidence even in it's vulnerable songs

Best songs All of them!
                Freak, Kisses down Low, Gone, Dirty Laundry, you change ( Destiny's Child reunion!!) Red wine, Down on Love,This is love, Talk a good game , put your name on it, Number 1 , Stand in front of me, Love me til I die,
                Skywalker and Streetlife.

I am not one of those people who sit around wondering why Kelly's career is not awarded as often as others But this album should have tripled the success her first album got.

What do you believe Is Kelly's best album offering?

Comment

• I think it's best to take this to her Artist thread:https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php?52588

Comment

• Checked out her discography and here’s my ranking:

1. Talk a Good Game
                    2. Simply Deep / Here I Am
                    3. Here I Am / Simply Deep
                    4. Ms. Kelly

"Talk a Good Game" is a pretty good album but the rest of her discography is weak in my opinion. "Simply Deep" and "Here I Am" are both okay albums with a few highlights here and there. I really really liked "Each Other" on HIA. "Ms. Kelly" is trash I‘m sorry.

I hope the upcoming album is as good as TAGG or better.
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• It’s crazy to think Kelly has only had 4 studio albums (5 with Ms Kelly special edition).
                      That’s the first problem with her career. Waiting too long to release albums. Even the queen MC was doing albums every second year. Even Britney.
                      Her albums have been quite mature from the start. You have your fun and chart tracks but majority of each album had mature material.

None the less, my ranking:

1. Talk A Good Game - the maturity is amazing
                      2. Ms Kelly - what a time to be alive
                      3. Ms Kelly Deluxe
                      4. Simply Deep
                      5. Here I Am - Motivation was the highlight on the album. Good album tracks but nothing worth bragging about
                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                        It’s crazy to think Kelly has only had 4 studio albums (5 with Ms Kelly special edition).
                        That’s the first problem with her career. Waiting too long to release albums. Even the queen MC was doing albums every second year. Even Britney.
                        Her albums have been quite mature from the start. You have your fun and chart tracks but majority of each album had mature material.

None the less, my ranking:

1. Talk A Good Game - the maturity is amazing
                        2. Ms Kelly - what a time to be alive
                        3. Ms Kelly Deluxe
                        4. Simply Deep
                        5. Here I Am - Motivation was the highlight on the album. Good album tracks but nothing worth bragging about
                        Completely agree smh. My order is the same!. TAGG is lovely.
                        Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• 1. Ms. Kelly
                          2. Simply Deep despite it being all over the place sonically. "Past 12" still slaps honestly.
                          don't care about the other two.

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I’d say TAGG is her best work too, but my personal favorite is Ms Kelly. One of my favorite albums to play to cheer me up.

Comment

• Where and when was this?

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                    Where and when was this?

2012, BET honors.

https://www.rap-up.com/2012/02/14/ke...-mariah-carey/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwirWwrTKwU

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                      X