No announcement yet.

Kelly Rowland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loved her performances on The Voice, she has gained so much confidence compared to her early years. It really is time for a new album and a tour (although I doubt she would come to Germany).

Comment

• [tweet:374eu29m]https://twitter.com/obvidaya/status/1021764560238325760[/tweet:374eu29m]
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Kelly Price and Kelly Rowland Join BET's 'American Soul' Cast: Exclusive
        Whitney Houston

Comment

• [youtube:3okz9a0q]IU9LDk-Y8LE[/youtube:3okz9a0q]
          Whitney Houston

Comment

• She does not age at all!

Comment

• Not sure how reliable this is, but we'll see soon enough:
              Kelly Rowland to Release New Single February 6th

Last edited by LittleLinda; Sat February 2nd, 2019, 20:01.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                Not sure how reliable this is, but we'll see soon enough:
                Kelly Rowland to Release New Single February 6th

I love this pic
                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Does anyone know when the new album is coming? It's been soooooo long. Judging by her ig stories she's still recording. I sometimes think that she has given up.

She has the voice, the body, the looks, the moves but she can't seem to make it in a big way. The one thing she's missing is dedication and a stronger catalog.

Comment

• Yes, it's really strange. She's such a nice person, sings good, looks good and everything. But somehow it doesn't always work in the end.
                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• And it looks like The Voice Australia may premiere soon so... no new music until the summer ends.

Comment

• She looks beautiful, absolutely stunning. It seems to me that she puts much more effort into The Voice than into her career. Those vocals are nowhere to be seen on her last EP.

She looks like a diva and she sure sounds like one. This is what I expect from her new era

Comment

• I'm perched here awaiting for her new album
                          The three song EP that she released a few days ago
                          Has proven to have replay value ( can't stop playing it)
                          And For the first time (if ever) I trust Kelly's musical direction.

Comment

• I remember loving this song and wishing she would release it as a single. It reminds me of Gotsta Go.

Comment

• Her confidence remains unmatched

Comment

• Last edited by Nippian93; Tue June 18th, 2019, 14:58.
                                Whitney Houston

Comment

• Kelly is draining on the voice atm
                                  Forever Young

Comment

• She does look beautful. I wish she would perform something new.

Comment

• She said on the show that a new album is coming out soon
                                      Forever Young

Comment

• She says that everytime she's asked the question. The album has been "coming soon" for at least 5 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by juanele84 View Post
                                          She says that everytime she's asked the question. The album has been "coming soon" for at least 5 years.

this is true. she asked one of the voice guys to help him finish it hahah the nerve if she is telling lies
                                          Forever Young

Comment

• Comment

• She has such a great voice, but sadly like Nicole Scherzinger case, she hasn't used it properly and her talent...
                                              Sadly I can't imagine neither one of them having success again… such a wasted angelic voice.
                                              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• She could have been the next dance music queen
                                                Forever Young

Comment

• Kelly Rowland is Releasing a surprise album September 27th

https://twitter.com/KB3LosAngel/stat...402203648?s=19
                                                  https://www.instagram.com/p/B2RavVvA...d=f0lcslnlifl5

Comment

• That picture on her homepage is gorgeous!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X