Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nippian93
    Pop Crave ?@PopCrave 4h4 hours ago
    Hilary Duff has parted ways with RCA. She isn't listed as an artist anymore on their website.
    Already posted.
    ? Girls' Generation ?
    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• BIBO was so good even if it's her last, at least we got something

I constantly hear My Kind, Sparks, All About You, and Outlaw at my college's gym...at least her impact has followed me

Comment

• Good decision. RCA did absolutely nothing for her. She needs to find a label that Banks her 100%.

But I think she already hinted that signing with RCA was a mistake.
        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
          Good decision. RCA did absolutely nothing for her. She needs to find a label that Banks her 100%.

They did everything they could possibly do. She didn't give a single shit about the album and gave up on it the week it was released, cancelled all promo appearances, etc.
          ? Girls' Generation ?

Comment

• Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
            Originally posted by Noahh
            Good decision. RCA did absolutely nothing for her. She needs to find a label that Banks her 100%.

They did everything they could possibly do. She didn't give a single shit about the album and gave up on it the week it was released, cancelled all promo appearances, etc.
            Uhm no.

Comment

They didn't sent lead single to pop radios!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen
                Originally posted by joiPrince_JO

They didn't sent lead single to pop radios!?
                They did
                http://www.webcitation.org/6Xca7awke
                ? Girls' Generation ?

Comment

• [quote=joiPrince_JO][quote=Westen][quote="joiPrince_JO":2rvercvs][quote=Noahh]Good decision. RCA did absolutely nothing for her. She needs to find a label that Banks her 100%.

But I think she already hinted that signing with RCA was a mistake.[/quote]
                  They did everything they could possibly do. She didn't give a single shit about the album and gave up on it the week it was released, cancelled all promo appearances, etc.[/quote]

They didn't sent lead single to pop radios!? [/quote]
                  They did
                  [url="http://www.webcitation.org/6Xca7awke"]http://www.webcitation.org/6Xca7awke[/url][/quote:2rvercvs]

No. It wasn't sent to Top 40 Mainstream as you can clearly see

Comment

• Yeah they didn't officially send it to pop radio. Hilary even confirmed it. She said sending songs to radio and getting stations to play it costs quite some money and the label wouldn't invest in her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
                      Yeah they didn't officially send it to pop radio. Hilary even confirmed it. She said sending songs to radio and getting stations to play it costs quite some money and the label wouldn't invest in her.
                      When did she said that?

Comment

Yeah they didn't officially send it to pop radio. Hilary even confirmed it. She said sending songs to radio and getting stations to play it costs quite some money and the label wouldn't invest in her.
                        When did she said that?
                        During some interview while promoting BIBO. It should be somewhere on YouTube.

Comment

• Wow, I can't believe Sparks never got sent to Pop radio!! That's outrageous! Were Chasing The Sun and All About You sent?
                          #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Album #6 in the works !

http://www.idolator.com/7634816/hilary- ... -album-six

Comment

• COME THROUGH HARD THIS TIME

I need actual promo lasting more than one talk show and a tweet

Comment

• Originally posted by tyguy723
                                COME THROUGH HARD THIS TIME

I need actual promo lasting more than one talk show and a tweet
                                And a Tinder profile
                                B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

• CONFIRMED: @HilaryDuff is officially represented by the management of @scooterbraun for her music career!

https://twitter.com/hilarynews/status/7 ... 5091823616

OMG SHE'S COMING

Comment

• She's a mess She doesn't want to work/promote her **** but goes and hires the manager of one of the biggest popstars in the world?
                                    ? Girls' Generation ?

Comment

She's a mess She doesn't want to work/promote her **** but goes and hires the manager of one of the biggest popstars in the world?
                                      Who says she doesn't want to? Maybe she couldn't

Comment

She's a mess She doesn't want to work/promote her **** but goes and hires the manager of one of the biggest popstars in the world?
                                        Well of course she can't when she's on vacation 90% of the time.
                                        ? Girls' Generation ?

Comment

• [quote=joiPrince_JO]
                                          Originally posted by Westen
                                          Originally posted by "joiPrince_JO":2knv7caj
                                          Well of course she can't when she's on vacation 90% of the time.[/quote:2knv7caj]

Seriously what's your deal? You keep posting this bullshit, stop it. It's complete nonsense.

Comment

• I'm not sure how I feel about her being managed by Scooter Braun. He's kind of a douchebag. On the other hand, that guy surely knows how market and promote someone.

Comment

• It says 'management of Scooter Braun', a lot of people are managed by his team but not directly by him personally. There's quiet a difference,...

Comment

• He is also kinda s**tty manager at times...he did nothing for Katharine McPhee
                                                Floped and localed

Comment

• [quote=Noahh]
                                                  Originally posted by Westen
                                                  Originally posted by "joiPrince_JO":11k91a68
                                                  Well of course she can't when she's on vacation 90% of the time.
                                                  Seriously what's your deal? You keep posting this bullshit, stop it. It's complete nonsense. [/quote:11k91a68]
                                                  Excuse me but I'm not "posting bullshit". She did NOTHING to promote her comeback album, cancelled all promotion and concerts and instead went on vacation. Seriously. look it up. She had a great album on her hands but didn't care.

She wasted her budget on CTS & AAY and when she finally had good material like Sparks, her funds were low. That accompanied by her severe laziness is why she didn't succeed with RCA. She simply doesn't have a passion for music. She was essentially doing it because she could and had access to good stuff. No shade, but she really doesn't have talent in the music world and I think people can see that....she is much better suited as an actress.

I'm not hating on her. I bought the album and I still have my Lizzie McGuire & A Cinderella Story DVDs at home, but she's lazy as ****.
                                                  ? Girls' Generation ?

Comment

Seriously what's your deal? You keep posting this bullshit, stop it. It's complete nonsense.
                                                    Excuse me but I'm not "posting bullshit". She did NOTHING to promote her comeback album, cancelled all promotion and concerts and instead went on vacation. Seriously. look it up. She had a great album on her hands but didn't care.

She wasted her budget on CTS & AAY and when she finally had good material like Sparks, her funds were low. That accompanied by her severe laziness is why she didn't succeed with RCA. She simply doesn't have a passion for music. She was essentially doing it because she could and had access to good stuff. No shade, but she really doesn't have talent in the music world and I think people can see that....she is much better suited as an actress.

I'm not hating on her. I bought the album and I still have my Lizzie McGuire & A Cinderella Story DVDs at home, but she's lazy as ****.
                                                    Wow you're so dumb if you believe she gets to make the decision to spend money or to promote. It was all the label. The label decides if they think it's worth supporting a project and spending money on it. It was clear from the get go that RCA wasn't backing this. Hence the lack of promo, songs being sent to radio and singles being released.

So yeah, stop this bullshit by calling her lazy etc. I will report your ass if you keep trolling here.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X