Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aubrey O'Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Uz2PxkTu4

The former Danity Kane member has embarked on her solo career.

anticipating this. i hope danja's on board.
    said like austin powers:
    "its mariah baybee yeah !"

Comment

Originally posted by pmape
      anticipating this. i hope danja's on board.
      I dont think she can afford him.
      Originally posted by Thriller
      Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

I'm feeling all kinds of emotions about this.

I'm happy that she left the group considering how untalented and disgusting she is.

:( I'm sad that she has an album coming out.

:-? I'm confused on how much she had to f*ck Diddy to even have the thought come to his mind.

I'm picturing her album cover.

I'm embarassed that they'll call her album actual "music".

I hope it gets pushed back to 2009. And in Beyonceitis years, that's basically 2039.
        I'm gonna do you like drugs tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by Baditude
          I'm feeling all kinds of emotions about this.

I'm happy that she left the group considering how untalented and disgusting she is.

:( I'm sad that she has an album coming out.

:-? I'm confused on how much she had to f*ck Diddy to even have the thought come to his mind.

I'm picturing her album cover.

I'm embarassed that they'll call her album actual "music".

I hope it gets pushed back to 2009. And in Beyonceitis years, that's basically 2039.
          Especially at " I'm happy that she left the group considering how untalented and disgusting she is."

I can't imagine any major record label that would want to touch her (let alone any human being for that matter). But i can so tell her first single will be something tacky like 'Single Ladies (I'm A Slut)', and an iTunes only release and we'll never hear an album from her. She's overly ambitious, but not too bright methinks.

Comment

Something big coming early 09?
            I reckon she's been signed to Murder Inc.

Comment

I prefer that DK reunites....

But I think if Aubrey steps it up (because in my opinion she can really sing, but not always shows), and teams up with some great producers it can be a really hot album

Wouldn't it be funny if Aubrey's album becomes a smash and DK flops, I want to see Diddy's face then

Comment

Originally posted by DK4Life
                I prefer that DK reunites....

Wouldn't it be funny if Aubrey's album becomes a smash and DK flops, I want to see Diddy's face then

This is all a hoax. Diddy is probably funding her album. She's gonna be back with the group next year. They just kicked her out for hype and to get ratings on their show.

http://perezhilton.com/2008-11-16-sighting-264

Comment

Can't Wait.
                  My Top 100! <Click Here!

Comment

Aubrey can really sing, if you watched MTB3, both season that was shown. The girl has talent, its just her image will overshadow that. Now let her get some hot beats tho and it might just work out.
                    I'm so done trying to be everything you want,
                    I had to stop.
                    Baby you ain't worth it,
                    I won't Camouflage.

Comment

If this break-up is all a STUNT I'm going to b PISSED.
                      It's sooo pointless.

If it is real, GOOD LUCK Aubrey. I don't see her getting ANY kind of major label deal/distribution.

Expect a few leaked tracks or an indie release.

Comment

URGH I wanted the group back. Not really interested in seeing her as a solo artist. For some reason everytime I think of her being solo. Britney/Lady Gaga Immediately comes to mind.

Comment

this will be an iTunes only release fo sho

she won't have ANY success cuz she's just so incredibly skanky

Comment

Originally posted by spc08
                            For some reason everytime I think of her being solo. Britney/Lady Gaga Immediately comes to mind.
                            I could see Aubrey getting signed to KonLive, and becoming a sort of classless Lady GaGa actually!

Comment

Originally posted by kushi
                              For some reason everytime I think of her being solo. Britney/Lady Gaga Immediately comes to mind.
                              I could see Aubrey getting signed to KonLive, and becoming a sort of classless Lady GaGa actually!
                              See what I mean im glad im not the only one. I just wish her success and the group success. As I thought all this just was a publicity stunt. But I guess not

Comment

Originally posted by ausmsclvr
                                this will be an iTunes only release fo sho

she won't have ANY success cuz she's just so incredibly skanky
                                Yeah I just hope something goods from her career. Maybe music isnt her thing. Maybe reality shows and become the white Ms. New York. She did say she have a show coming soon.

Comment

She actually has a pretty decent voice. She just needs to stop being such a skank.
                                  They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

Originally posted by volver
                                    She actually has a pretty decent voice. She just needs to stop being such a skank.

Maybe reality shows and become the white Ms. New York. She did say she have a show coming soon.
                                    I can really see that! Aubrey O'Day's own VH1 or E! reality show. The Surreal Life anyone? Or like Aubrey: Girl On The Loose.

Comment

I'm pretty skeptical about this.... :-?

Comment

She needs a bigger ass cause she already has the boobs and skanky image! She'll sell well in Harlem... (CD wise, not boody wise)

She look freakin' boobalicious though!!!
                                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

aubrey has it to make it big! I think any label that doesn't pick her up would be silly. she already has the exposure from being in dk. people might think shes skanky and whatnot, but remember sex sells. any kind of exposure is good exposure in the entertainment industry. I love britney, but look at her, is she vocally talented? not at all! Aubrey can blow britney away vocally, but regardless i think if she is picked up, which she will be, she will sell well if she has the right producers behind her. Anyone else think maybe diddy decided to sign her as a solo singer? He did say your image is not what i envisioned for the group. he never said anything about her not having a style of her own that could sell. any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by jaymez428
                                            people might think shes skanky and whatnot, but remember sex sells.

That only works when that person is actually apppealing or sexy. Like Britney is actually pretty and sexy. Not just slutty. Aubrey reminds me of a prostitute. And prostitutes aren't that sexy, IMO.

Comment

Aubrey deff has talent but nowadays people dont think she has any cuase shes acting like a slut. However if she can get a deal with Jive and release a killer first single ft Britney it will be a hit.

Comment

Well, a collaboration with Britney isn't going to happen for sure. Though it would be awesome

I want more info about Aubrey's solo-album or her return to DK. It's all so weird, and I know there is a big anouncement comming

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dYrc7VQAcQ

Is she reuniting with DK? Is she on the new Making the band? If she is, as a solo or DK-member? Is she getting her own show on mtv which will let us see her making her first solo album?

We will have to wait... :(

Comment

Working...
                                                  X