Aubrey O'Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jpguy
    She sort of stans for christina, saying that only she has the right to judge other people on TV since she is the one who knows how to sing!! Still loves Britney, but she knows who can judge and coach!
    She doesn't know shit. The X Factor is not only about the voice, but also about having the charisma, the personality to command the stage.

Comment

• I wonder why all these older tracks are leaking?
      Is it possible she has even better tracks ready and waiting or is it that she's decided to go in a different direction sound wise because "Physical", "Goodbye Heartbreak", "Hitchhiker" and "Automatic" were all featured in "AAA".
      I wish she'd hurry up already.
      Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

• She leaked another track... Act Up (unmastered).

According to her Twitter, she is releasing an EP before the end of the year.

Also, the video for Wrecking Ball is going to premiere next week, and another video for Somebody That I Used To Know soon after.

Comment

• Looks like she's doing Celebrity Big Brother UK, which starts on Thursday.

She had been strongly rumoured to be going in over the last week and what do you know, she arrived in London today.

Exciting to have her on two reality shows simultaneously, what with Famously Single currently showing on E!

Comment

• Love Me When You Leave is my jam

Comment

• Originally posted by Darsell
              Looks like she's doing Celebrity Big Brother UK, which starts on Thursday.

She had been strongly rumoured to be going in over the last week and what do you know, she arrived in London today.

Exciting to have her on two reality shows simultaneously, what with Famously Single currently showing on E!
              oh hell no :-? Aubs what happened... she better focus on dumblonde and get that Music out

Comment

• Originally posted by LongingHeart
                Originally posted by Darsell
                Looks like she's doing Celebrity Big Brother UK, which starts on Thursday.

oh hell no :-? Aubs what happened... she better focus on dumblonde and get that Music out
                I'm guessing this is their promotion of it since they are independent.

It's kinda smart. She's keeping her name in these streets.
                Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• I'll watch if she comes on here.

Comment

• She's definitely doing CBB as she's in London right now. I'm excited. I'll definitely watch. Hopefully she'll make it far.
                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Working...
                      X