No announcement yet.

Aaliyah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully her albums finally come to streaming this year as was mentioned.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
      Hopefully her albums finally come to streaming this year as was mentioned.
      I thought they were being released to streaming today? :(

Comment

• Originally posted by SyleenaFan View Post
        I thought they were being released to streaming today? :(
        Nah that tweet wasn't even from an official source.
        Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Her uncle needs to stop ruining her legacy! It's a shame can't discover her music. Aaliyah is one of the best albums, if not the best album, of the 2000s.
          DISCOGS | LAST.FM | INSTAGRAM

Comment

• Originally posted by gboichris View Post
            People like you sicken me if Aaliyah was here today Beyonce and Rihanna would be in the shadows. You truly don't know nothing.And her album sales are greater than both of them.
            lol okay that's just literally a lie. DIL, Bday & IASF combined have sold more than Aaliyah's three albums so let's be realistic.

I love Aaliyah and she has a lot of great tracks. But for me all of her are inconsistent in terms of quality. They're a bit patchy (while holding some great tracks).

I think if she was still alive, she'd have had a HUGE era after "Aaliyah" when Timbaland reached his peak and we would've seen duets with Justin, Nelly Furtado etc and she'd have been on Shock Values. I think after that she'd have seen mediocre success. She'd be like Brandy.

I think Rihanna and Beyonce would both be just as successful as they are now, nothing would be different.
            thank u, next

Comment

• I absolutely hate her uncle. He couldn't have loved her very much if he's trying to hide her legacy. Ridiculous behaviour!!
              thank u, next

Comment

• Whoop her uncle's ass, twelve years of her music being unavailable on digital retailers is inexcusable.

Comment

• Anyone can dm me a link to her biopic please
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by shinydiscopaul View Post
                    I absolutely hate her uncle. He couldn't have loved her very much if he's trying to hide her legacy. Ridiculous behaviour!!
                    He must be broke and can't afford to put it on streaming services or got some crazy behind the scene stuff going on because I don't understand...
                    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Can anyone DM me a link to her biopic please?
                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Working...
                      X