• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone.

Comment

• Wish she performed at the VMAs again!

Comment

• After seeing how Maddy and Mimmy have done recently, I’m so pleased that Made For Now actually made the Hot 100!

Comment

• It sucks that her shows are not selling well. But, its her fault. When I mentioned this before, people said I was wrong, but audiences need to see BIG performance from her. BIG like her 2009 VMA tribute to Mike. She needed to remind people who she was when she first returned but she has delivered mediocre after mediocre. Things got better with the SOTW tour but was still lackluster. Her last few TV performances were "#teamwtf." The Billboard awards and especially MTV Europe. She looked like a member of the Ministry of Darkness. I say this because I LOVE her so much but its been a No No for me.
          Diva!!!

Comment

• The Billboard performance was amazing and everyone thinks so

Comment

• janet. now has 96,184,532 total streams
              She has gained 916,614 since April 27th. Everyone stream!! Let's get this album to 100m!!

Comment

• I also liked her Billboard icon performance. Not her best but it was good. The MTV Europe awards performance was lackluster though even with the great staging.

Comment

• I loved the BBMAs performance but the setlist still pisses me off. 2 seconds of "If“ and then she randomly performed "Throb“ for the rest of the performance? No ma‘am.
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Throb really worked! The audience lived and it’s something totally new and unexpected

Comment

• Throb is one of her best songs from the 90s! Ugh, her mind.

Comment

• 14 dancers.

Gone.

Comment

• I can't believe there are no torrent files of the MTV EMA 2018!

Comment

• I love this performance of Whoops now
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB9_ljUsHqY

Comment

• I have to say something. I love Janet and she’s literally my second favorite artist but I really don’t like to call myself a member of the JanFam because I‘ve experienced some stuff with this fanbase. It’s probably the most delusional fanbase next to the BeyHive. I am in multiple Janet groups on Facebook and I‘ve experienced the same everywhere. I say I don’t like a song or a photoshoot and I get tons of personal insults for that. I remember saying that I don’t like her first two albums and I got kicked out of a group. When I said that I don’t like her hairstyle during the TVR era I had death threats in my inbox. It’s crazy. I just posted something about Metamorphosis‘ ticket sales and the fact that I wish she would’ve promoted it and the amount of hate comments I received over that was crazy. I turned off the comments.

I know that there’s delusional stans in every fanbase but the way the JanFam reacts to critical comments or other opinions is insane.

I think this forum has the only normal Janet stans.
                              Last edited by JeremySpears; Sat May 11th, 2019, 16:43.
                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• It's a "GNO" with JANET JACKSON!

Starting Monday, May 13th...

KKLZ's Carla Rea is hosting a "Girls Night Out" to see Rock-n-Roll Hall of Famer JANET JACKSON during her extended residency at The Park Theater at Park/MGM! Listen to The Mike & Carla Morning Show each weekday at 8:40am for your chance to be a part of a legendary "Girl's Night Out" hosted by Carla Rea! It's one night you will night forget!!!!!
                                https://963kklz.com/2019/05/11/its-a...janet-jackson/
                                Gone.

Comment

• She actually added more dates? I wonder if this is going to be another Mariah Carey’s kinds of Vegas shows

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                    I have to say something. I love Janet and she’s literally my second favorite artist but I really don’t like to call myself a member of the JanFam because I‘ve experienced some stuff with this fanbase. It’s probably the most delusional fanbase next to the BeyHive. I am in multiple Janet groups on Facebook and I‘ve experienced the same everywhere. I say I don’t like a song or a photoshoot and I get tons of personal insults for that. I remember saying that I don’t like her first two albums and I got kicked out of a group. When I said that I don’t like her hairstyle during the TVR era I had death threats in my inbox. It’s crazy. I just posted something about Metamorphosis‘ ticket sales and the fact that I wish she would’ve promoted it and the amount of hate comments I received over that was crazy. I turned off the comments.

I know that there’s delusional stans in every fanbase but the way the JanFam reacts to critical comments or other opinions is insane.

I think this forum has the only normal Janet stans.

Yes, Janet forums are horrible. They are so sensitive and defensive

Comment

• What Janet forum is that?

Anyway, she better perform songs in full in this residency. The medleys of hits are so predictable and annoying.

Comment

• Janet
                                        Beyoncé
                                        Gaga

Probably have the worst fanbases. Best is Mariah. Not sure about Madonna.
                                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                          Best is Mariah. Not sure about Madonna.

Comment

Janet
                                            Beyoncé
                                            Gaga
                                            This. Miley Cyrus‘ fans are actually really supportive.

Comment

• DEMAND?? Girl if you don’t sell a million tickets on the night of the shows you’re going to perform for yourself and you add new dates???

Comment

DEMAND?? Girl if you don’t sell a million tickets on the night of the shows you’re going to perform for yourself and you add new dates???
                                                she has been touring North America with the same production since 2015...... she really needs to let herself and her fans rest a little bit

Comment

Janet
                                                  Beyoncé
                                                  Gaga

Probably have the worst fanbases. Best is Mariah. Not sure about Madonna.
                                                  Nah. Michael Jackson's fans are by far the worst.

Janet's fans from Canada, Europe, and Asia are very kind.

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                  DEMAND?? Girl if you don’t sell a million tickets on the night of the shows you’re going to perform for yourself and you add new dates???
                                                  I believe that they know what they're doing.
                                                  Last edited by Bojan; Mon May 13th, 2019, 17:09.
                                                  Gone.

Comment

• I thought Janet fans are always cool. You have a few fans in every fanbase that do the most with the least, but overall, I think all fanbases are pretty cool. Even the Beyhive.

Some hive members online can be tough but the o
                                                    Others I know personally are chill.
                                                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KKKIMO92 View Post
                                                      She actually added more dates? I wonder if this is going to be another Mariah Carey’s kinds of Vegas shows
                                                      Residencies (either in Vegas, or Atlantic City, etc) are the norm for artists as they get older. I'm sure this is the first of many dates for Janet, Mariah, etc.

Comment

• When can we expect some new music? After Metamorphosis? It would make much more sense releasing something before the shows.

I want a new album but it seems like she's gonna be focused on the residency.

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• Happy birthday Janice

Comment

I signed up now but havent received any code or something that would let me access to the pre-sale :(

Comment

Working...
                                                              X