Janet Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueScorpion
    I've been to the U.S.A. but never knew "Control" (the song) was that iconic. I'd say every other single from that album is far from remembered and of course anything she touched post this until 2001 is American treasury.
    Yes, it seems as if all of the singles from Control have made it to iconic status.
    Diva!!!

Comment

• Control is one of my alltime favorites.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Re: Janet Jackson

Let's Wait A While is my fav single from Control
        Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
          Let's Wait A While is my fav single from Control
          Mine is either Let's Wait Awhile, or The Pleasure Principle.
          Floped and localed

Comment

• Control
            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Control by a landslide. It perfectly encapsulates the New Jack Swing sound of the late 80s and early 90s. Not to mention the lyrics that encourages the listener to take control of their life. Such an inspirational bop. I think it might be my most played Janet song.

Funny How Time Flies is cute, but can be a bit slow & boring.

Comment

Funny How Time Flies still slays to me.
                Diva!!!

Comment

I've been to the U.S.A. but never knew "Control" (the song) was that iconic. I'd say every other single from that album is far from remembered and of course anything she touched post this until 2001 is American treasury.
                  #1 R&B #1 Dance #5 Pop. One of Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's 500 Songs of All-Time.

Featured in Glee. I can go on and on. "Control" is just as iconic as the rest of the singles from that album.

Like I said 1986-2001. All of those singles I'd say excluding "Because of Love" and "Son of a Gun" are pretty iconic in the states.

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

This second leg seems really meh. There’s no buzz or excitement

Comment

• Janet is slaying Arkansas.

[tweet:lzwjpvmd]https://twitter.com/TheJaclynHouse/status/1017946832935284736[/tweet:lzwjpvmd]
                        [tweet:lzwjpvmd]https://twitter.com/NkirukaAzuka/status/1017947569958211584[/tweet:lzwjpvmd]

Gone.

Comment

• Those huge screens are nice.
                          Been seeing photos before the show in instagram and venue looks packed. Reserved seats seem soldout.

Comment

• Love her current look, her stylist is a genius!

Comment

She looks great for 52. Youthful without looking trashy or desperate.

I really hope we get new music soon. Touring just isn’t igniting my interest this time around

Comment

She’s snatched

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                                  Love her current look, her stylist is a genius!

Its the same since 2015

But yes..i like it too
                                  YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                    She looks great for 52. Youthful without looking trashy or desperate.

I really hope we get new music soon. Touring just isn’t igniting my interest this time around
                                    Well, no wonder. It's basically the same tour since 2015.
                                    Gone.

Comment

Not really. We have song changes, stage changes, outfit changes, new dancers. Theres a lot new, but I want new music instead

Comment

And re-packing her albums

Janet.. Controll...Rhythem....Velvet ...
                                        YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest
                                          She’s snatched

Comment

• Very random: Last night I went on a date with a guy. We were on my car as I was driving to a bar and "All For You" came up on my playlist. Janet was singing: "It's all for you / Soon we'll be having fun" and he said "hope so!" I then changed to "I Get Lonely"
                                            You ain't gotta break down,
                                            YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• Tickets are starting to move faster per ticketmaster. Check oit Tampa, Syracuse, Saratoga and Charlotte.

Comment

Very random: Last night I went on a date with a guy. We were on my car as I was driving to a bar and "All For You" came up on my playlist. Janet was singing: "It's all for you / Soon we'll be having fun" and he said "hope so!" I then changed to "I Get Lonely"
                                                Next time keep playing All For You.
                                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Janet is showing more and more skin.

[tweet:1wp56u9c]https://twitter.com/roywoodjr/status/1016213120686133248[/tweet:1wp56u9c]
                                                  Gone.

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X