• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressed much?
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Last edited by Bojan; Fri February 8, 2019, 16:15.
      Gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits View Post
        Iím gonna be 3rd row on Sunday. But who cares when she has that stupid hairstyle
        Enjoy it though. ^^
        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Just getting ready to leave soon.

Ill post any significant changes after the show but Japan has a strict policy on taking photos and videos

Comment

• Have fun Biscuits.

Comment

• Thank you so much honey

Comment

• Mixed feelings.

I was so close, she made eye contact a few times and I could see her face so clearly. And she performed really well. The hair didn’t look too bad after all either.

It was about 95% sold out and the crowd was on fire. They didn’t know the lyrics though!

She did When We Oooo which was my big wish. However, she cut a few songs. It was only 90 minutes. Here’s the set list as I remember it:

Skin Game
                The Knowledge
                BURNITUP!
                Nasty
                Feedback
                Miss You Much
                Alright
                You Want This
                Control
                WHYDFML
                Pleasure Principle
                Love Will Never Do
                When I Think of You
                All For You
                All Nite
                When We Oooo
                Doesnt Really Matter
                I Get Lonely
                Any Time, Any Place
                Whats It Gonna Be?!
                No Sleeep
                Got til It’s Gone
                Thats The Way Love Goes
                So Much Betta
                Throb
                Together Again
                What About
                You Ain’t Right
                If
                Scream
                Rhythm Nation
                Made For Now

Decent but the crowd were disappointed there was no encore.

The worst thing is....she didn’t change her awful outfit at all!

Comment

• Reopened, presume locked by accident.

Comment

• Mixed feelings, [MENTION=25609]biscuits[/MENTION]?

What didn't you like?
                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• She looks like Fleur East.

I’d love to see her at Glastonbury but I’d have imagined she’d have been given the Legends slot if she was going.

Comment

• Glad you liked the concert mostly.
                        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                          Mixed feelings, @biscuits?

What didn't you like?
                          She didn’t change outfit so it looked sloppy. That was the biggest problem for me. And the runtime was under 90 minutes

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• I’m on my way to the second show

Comment

• CD73DAC1-436E-4F09-8D67-7D6338CF2374.jpg

I took this one yesterday

Comment

• Why don't I have permission to see the pic in full? :(

Comment

• Both shows were pretty much sold out. Japan very much still behind the queen

Comment

• Why did she take only one outfit with her to Asia? And why does it look that bad?

Also that hair has to go.
                                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• I must admit I don't understand complaints because I never cared about costume changes. I wish she would always have just one costume, I like that concept. It feels like music is the most important thing to her and on the show, and not gimmicks. And I like this costume. It's my favourite costume along with the one from the second leg in which she performed "That's the Way Love Goes" etc, especially because they seem comfortable yet pretty cool and modern. I don't like to see an artist performing in something that doesn't seem comfortable.
                                            Gone.

Comment

• She looks stunning. Love the hair.

I also have no problems with artists who don't have costume changes. Depends on the show though. Madonna goes for a more theatre kind of approach and costumes are part of the story telling. But Celine Dion never changes (except for the encore) and that's perfectly fine with me. Celine is all about the singing.
                                              If Janet's show doesn't need costume changing, I wouldn't bother about it. I have never been into costume changing just for the sake of it. I'd rather see someone perform for 90 minutes without changing than someone giving a 90 minutes show, but only being on stage 60 minutes due to the many costume changes.
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• As you said, it depends on the type of show but I agree with biscuits and have been disappointed before when the #1s tour stop in Dublin involved zero costume changes. I could maybe forgive it because that was an up close and personal tour but on a large-scale world tour I would expect Janet to have multiple costume changes to reflect the different sections and themes in the show. It adds to the spectacle and gives people an additional element to talk about. One costume for the type of performer that she is just doesnít cut it for me. Iím sorry, it ainít a lot of effort to pack a case with 4 outfits instead of 1.

Comment

• I really enjoyed the second show. Probably because I knew not to expect a costume change or encore. Again, the crowd absolutely loved it

Comment

• I think costume changes make the show feel longer. And it’s a treat to give fans different looks.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X