No announcement yet.

Janet Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• She's not doing a ticket-album bundle?

Comment

• OMG love her, her giggling, her voice

Comment

• Wow she sounds great!!!!
          "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
          https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
          "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• We stan a VOCALIST! She sounds like the record. Even the giggles

Comment

• So "Runaway" is finally available on all streaming platforms after that Fallon thingy but "Twenty Foreplay" still isn’t.
              Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Wurk it Janet. Girl needs to do more promo. She's good at it.
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Wurk it Janet. Girl needs to do more promo. She's good at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                    So "Runaway" is finally available on all streaming platforms after that Fallon thingy but "Twenty Foreplay" still isn’t.
                    OMG!!! Is it!!! Praise God!

My heart is full. I have tears in my eyes and a smile on my face! I remember the video like it was yesterday. You don't understand how much I love Runaway!

I am so happy with all the Janet love and news lately.
                    Last edited by dylonj; Thu February 13th, 2020, 17:51.

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• "Discipline" was released 12 years ago today.

This album...I don’t know. I just feel like she didn’t care about this album at all which is unfortunate since it was her tenth album. Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis weren’t involved in this, she didn’t co-write any of the songs...she basically picked songs from all the hot producers at the time, locked herself in a studio for a week and then released it.
                        And the album sounds so dated and basic now. Literally every R&B girl from the 2000s could've recorded these songs.

Anyway it does have a few gems: Feedback, 2Nite, So Much Betta & Discipline
                        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• ^Goes to all the trouble of writing about the album and forgets the best track on it.

Rock With U

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                            ^Goes to all the trouble of writing about the album and forgets the best track on it.

Rock With U
                            It’s a weak album by Janet’s standards but I do love Rock With U and its video - it annoys me that videos/songs like this and All Nite have gone under the radar with the general public.

Comment

• I loved that album when it was fresh out. Her final era were everything was on point... style, promo, choreo... The live performances of Feedback were awesome! Hope she delivers with Black Diamond.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanYouKeepUp View Post

It’s a weak album by Janet’s standards but I do love Rock With U and its video - it annoys me that videos/songs like this and All Nite have gone under the radar with the general public.
                                It's very strong work and many songs has hit potential. It's her best since velvet rope. I never skipped a song

Comment

• This album is quite underappreciated , all the uptempos are great only the ballads let it down (I do love Curtains and Never lecthu go). Luv and Rock With U are sublime.

Comment

• If this gave us anything it it’s Feedback, Rock Wit U and So Much Betta

Comment

• I love my Discipline, it's an album that I listen to it whole without skipping any song

Comment

• After the horrendous 20YO this was very good. Not her best but not bad at all!
                                        "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                                        https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                                        "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• “Feedback” still sounds amazing!

Comment

Working...
                                          X