Janet Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post

But wait, she ain't even released the first single yet??
    Bojan probably assumes made for now is part of the new album.

Comment

• Made For Now was meant to be for an EP. I jsut figured they scrapped it and moved into the album.

I like Made For Now. It’s fun and uplifting.

Comment

• Originally posted by red3269 View Post

Bojan probably assumes made for now is part of the new album.

I can see her release the album out of the blue and be like "I promoted this in 2018 already. No need to promote it now"

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Could’ve been an album cover tbh

Comment

• What's is MYM?

Comment

• Originally posted by MintSound View Post
                What's is MYM?
                I understood it as Miss you much

Maybe a sign that she’ll be back soon

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post

I understood it as Miss you much

Maybe a sign that she’ll be back soon
                  mym is short for mymlizz. Mymlizz is a Swedish person who lives in an ikea and makes puns for a living

that person is such a mym
                  https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mym
                  Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I DOUBT that she meant that

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• He's being dragged by artists but I do take his point. Engaging with fans is especially important now as you cant just expect people to remember. Of course, spotify themselves can help with playlisting and the like (which I feel is not geared toward older artists).

I also think things are differently applied for people like Janet with such depth to their catalog. Perhaps it's just a matter of pushing it in people's faces more and getting creative in this new industry.
                            See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                            See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• I don't know what this is about, but Janet is officially credited and it's getting a lot of views — nearly 500,000 in just two days.

Gone.

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• I have a question for die-hard Janet fans. Which are Janet's best award shows/ TV performances? I love Janet's discography but I haven't really seen much of her performances. I've just seen TTWLG/If at the 93 VMAs and DRM at the 00 VMAs. I was slayed. What should I see next?
                                    http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Remix albums: the best, biggest and highest charting

Janet Jackson – Janet. Remixed
                                      Released: 1995

Janet rarely strays from the dancefloor, making her a popular choice with DJs. Her second remix album features 90s house reworks of songs from her chart-topping fifth album janet., including That’s The Way Love Goes and a seriously bouncy version of If by Brothers In Rhythm. The record also features two non-album B-sides, And On And On and the seriously sensual 70s Love Groove. Released almost two years after janet., Remixed was added on to a re-release of the record in the UK, sending it back to Number 15.
                                      https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...arting__30793/
                                      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• Why isn't Discipline on Spotify?

Comment

• Originally posted by acrolyu View Post
                                            Why isn't Discipline on Spotify?
                                            Don't understand this either.
                                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• The 100 Greatest Music Video Artists of All Time: Staff List

4. JANET JACKSON

Why She's a Video Icon
                                              : Though an admittedly timid live performer when she began her career, Ms. Jackson used her videos to establish herself as anything but, with her bold political concepts and sharp, in-your-face dance moves.

The MTV Classic: The same year she took home the video vanguard award (at just 24 years old, the youngest-ever recipient), the black-and-white, militaristic dance romp of “Rhythm Nation” nabbed her a win for best choreography, while also pushing forward Jackson’s message of breaking down color lines and creating one united force to fight social injustice.

Worth YouTubing: “Go Deep,” which explores the universal fantasy of Jackson crashing your house and throwing a party. -- C.W.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...source=twitter

Comment

• ^Janet should be at least #3 on that list.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Don't understand this either.
                                                  Or "Twenty Foreplay," while "Runaway" wasn't available until recently.

And why did they remove the "Number Ones" album and "Scream," "What's It Gonna Be?!" and "Diamonds" along with it?
                                                  Gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bojan View Post

Or "Twenty Foreplay," while "Runaway" wasn't available until recently.

And why did they remove the "Number Ones" album and "Scream," "What's It Gonna Be?!" and "Diamonds" along with it?
                                                    2Nite is also removed from the Sex and the City Vol. 2 soundtrack.
                                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                    X