• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.juliensauctions.com/about-auction?id=360
    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Oh come on, we all know the 00s were more explicit than the 90s
        Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
        www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Last edited by Bojan; Fri February 12, 2021, 04:16.
          Gone.

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• Justin Timberlake apologizes to Britney and Janet.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• I wonder when Janet will apologize to Madonna for insinuating that she was classless. Funny how the women always get a pass.
                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                      I wonder when Janet will apologize to Madonna for insinuating that she was classless. Funny how the women always get a pass.
                      In the moment Madonna apologizes Janet for making fun of her with her dancers in the blonde ambition tour, it is pretty obvious in the "truth of dare" documentary.

Source: http://inmagazine.ca/2020/05/looking...truth-or-dare/

"Madonna doesn’t shy away from shade in Truth or Dare. Belinda Carlisle, the city of Chicago, Oprah and Janet Jackson: these are just a few of her targets." and I did remember a thing with a jacket very "Rhythm Nation style" and Madonna got very mad about Janet being named there.
                      Last edited by ccadavi1; Sat February 13, 2021, 19:24.
                      Donna Summer / Janet Jackson / Tina Turner / Toni Braxton / Billie Holiday

Comment

• Aw I love her.
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Aw I love her.

So sweet! How annoying that media outlets are framing this as "Janet responds to Justin's apology" Puh-lease! She made not one mention of him. This message was strictly for the fans
                          She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Why can't all songs be played on The Velvet Rope on Spotify?

Comment

• Originally posted by acrolyu View Post
                                Why can't all songs be played on The Velvet Rope on Spotify?
                                I can play all 22 songs. Which ones can't you play? Where do you live?
                                Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• [QUOTE = RayRay; n10564946]

Puedo reproducir las 22 canciones. ¿Cuáles no puedes jugar? ¿Dónde vives? [/ QUOTE]

Soy de Chile

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• Last edited by Bojan; Tue February 23, 2021, 18:13.
                                        Gone.

Comment

• Check out this IG account.
                                          Gone.

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• I love this version of Miss You Much. Great intro and I love it goes on after "that's the end?" No!

Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I'm SO excited!

She should drop the album around that time.

Edit: Early 2022? Hell no forget about the album comment.
                                                  Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed March 3, 2021, 22:13.

Comment

• That probably is when we'll get the album.

We'll hopefully at least get that one song on Jimmy Jam's album later this year.
                                                    Gone.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X