• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.juliensauctions.com/about-auction?id=360
    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Oh come on, we all know the 00s were more explicit than the 90s
        http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Last edited by Bojan; Fri February 12, 2021, 06:16.
          Gone.

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• Justin Timberlake apologizes to Britney and Janet.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• I wonder when Janet will apologize to Madonna for insinuating that she was classless. Funny how the women always get a pass.
                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                      I wonder when Janet will apologize to Madonna for insinuating that she was classless. Funny how the women always get a pass.
                      In the moment Madonna apologizes Janet for making fun of her with her dancers in the blonde ambition tour, it is pretty obvious in the "truth of dare" documentary.

Source: http://inmagazine.ca/2020/05/looking...truth-or-dare/

"Madonna doesn’t shy away from shade in Truth or Dare. Belinda Carlisle, the city of Chicago, Oprah and Janet Jackson: these are just a few of her targets." and I did remember a thing with a jacket very "Rhythm Nation style" and Madonna got very mad about Janet being named there.
                      Last edited by ccadavi1; Sat February 13, 2021, 21:24.
                      Donna Summer / Janet Jackson / Tina Turner / Toni Braxton / Billie Holiday

Comment

• Aw I love her.
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Aw I love her.

So sweet! How annoying that media outlets are framing this as "Janet responds to Justin's apology" Puh-lease! She made not one mention of him. This message was strictly for the fans
                          She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Why can't all songs be played on The Velvet Rope on Spotify?

Comment

• Originally posted by acrolyu View Post
                                Why can't all songs be played on The Velvet Rope on Spotify?
                                I can play all 22 songs. Which ones can't you play? Where do you live?
                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• [QUOTE = RayRay; n10564946]

Puedo reproducir las 22 canciones. ¿Cuáles no puedes jugar? ¿Dónde vives? [/ QUOTE]

Soy de Chile

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• Last edited by Bojan; Tue February 23, 2021, 20:13.
                                        Gone.

Comment

• Check out this IG account.
                                          Gone.

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• I love this version of Miss You Much. Great intro and I love it goes on after "that's the end?" No!

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I'm SO excited!

She should drop the album around that time.

Edit: Early 2022? Hell no forget about the album comment.
                                                  Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu March 4, 2021, 00:13.

Comment

• That probably is when we'll get the album.

We'll hopefully at least get that one song on Jimmy Jam's album later this year.
                                                    Gone.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X