No announcement yet.

Janet Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to the Doc, but I do think that's when we'll get the album, late '22 when she can tour.
    thank u, next

Comment

• Can’t believe she teased Black Diamond back then and we still have nothing, not even a snippet, leak, nothing.

Wondering if she’s keeping the album and just releases it in 2022 now or if the album is being reworked / changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
        Can’t believe she teased Black Diamond back then and we still have nothing, not even a snippet, leak, nothing.

Wondering if she’s keeping the album and just releases it in 2022 now or if the album is being reworked / changed.
        "Made For Now, The first video from Janet Jackson’s upcoming album."

It's still in a description on YouTube. She's been teasing us since 2018, and we are most likely getting it in 2022.
        Last edited by Bojan; Sun March 7, 2021, 05:32.
        Gone.

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• I mean, can we really blame her not releasing an album that was planned to be out with a tour, in the middle of a pandemic?

Comment

• I want it to come out now, and I like that made for naw comes on that album

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

One of her best singles ever! I had only heard Change's "Glow of Love" for the first time about two months before she dropped this song and fell in love with it. Very smart use of the sample
                    She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• Only Janet could reach #1 on the chocolate chart with such a ghey ass dance song. That’s how much of an institution she was back then.
                        Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Omg Katxworking with Janet ??!/!:&:@,&:&: a dream make this happpen

Comment

• Originally posted by Mpol View Post
                            Omg Katxworking with Janet ??!/!:&:@,&:&: a dream make this happpen
                            We really do need this in our lives! Kaytra is a perfect collaborator for Miss Janet
                            She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• I have literally just got into Kaytranada, he can do the whole album. Perfect perfect choice, his stuff sound much do like she should be singing it.
                                "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• There was a viral comment to MTV about how they honoured her and then banned her from the network. Truth tea!
                                      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• It’s just crazy being a fan of her.

After Discipline (2008) til now, she only released one album. 13 years and just one album

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                          It’s just crazy being a fan of her.

After Discipline (2008) til now, she only released one album. 13 years and just one album
                                          That's really...not good tbh.

Especially in this rapid and disposable environment in which the music industry operates now.

Obviously, legacy artists have a lot more to work with in that their catalog is vibrant. However, it makes it difficult to bring newer fans on board if you're not actively promoting your music.

Comment

• It’s frustrating.

I’m sure she knows we are all thirsty for new Janet, and tbh we would’ve had a new album already (Black Diamond) ...

She always has such bad timings it’s incredible.

Comment

• Well I started stanning her in 2017. That’s one new music release from her that I experienced as a fan. And that was only a single.
                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                Well I started stanning her in 2017. That’s one new music release from her that I experienced as a fan. And that was only a single.

Comment

• I think if Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis finally decide to release their album, I think a Janet track is more than likely to be on it.

Comment

• It seems the days of an album every few years are over. I can kinda see why she slowed down, there was a blacklist in place and why work so hard on a project if its not going to get any support? But she appeared to be ready to usher in the Black Diamond era with actual promo and then Ronabitch put a stop to it. So now we're waiting again

In the meantime, Damita Jo turns 17 today!
                                                    Last edited by NormiMalone; Mon March 22, 2021, 20:02.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X