No announcement yet.

Janet Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is she auctioning off so much stuff?

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Upcoming events:

• Iconic Treasures From The Legendary Career And Life of Janet Jackson (Julien's Auctions)
      • Janet Jackson Party by DJ Active on Twitch
      • Janet Jackson RTFKT
      • Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis to release their debut album

Last edited by Bojan; Mon May 3, 2021, 21:52.
      Gone.

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• She's adorable.
          Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• Gone.

Comment

• 188M albums sold (ermmm)
                9 #1 albums
                Ok. We all know that janet "only" has 7. But if they are counting the sub charts like the R&B and hiphop charts then 20YO makes it 8. Did Damita Jo top any album charts in the US?
                Also, she has 20 #1s in the Dance charts not 19.
                Last edited by red3269; Tue May 11, 2021, 03:52.

Comment

• Happy Birthday, Janet. ❤️

Gone.

Comment

• Happy Birthday!
                    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Happy Birthday, Queen!

*bumps Damita Jo at full volume*
                      She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• Happy birthday to the Queen of Pop. The legend. The icon Janet Jackson!

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                            Queens! Now where is that duet?

Comment

• Happy belated bday to the Queen! I hope she comes out of retirement soon, I would like some new music. Hopefully this year. I refuse to accept she ended her career on MADE FOR NOW!

Comment

• Whew I had a bomb and therapeutic workout to all of her music on shuffle yesterday. My girl!

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• that cover shooting really is out of this world iconic. she really had an eye for it.
                                    My Chart

Comment

Comment

• I love Janet in that tbh. I know a lot of people hate Tyler’s movies but they are easy and chill - which I need sometimes.

Comment

• Her covers are amazing. The cover for Discipline is always a favourite. Amazing.

I like Unbreakable but wish they didn’t use the grey background, but the left it white.

Comment

• Why is she STARVING us :( :( :( Come on Miss Janet, Give us what we came for.
                                            thank u, next

Comment

• My new neighbors are moving in and they are listening to That's The away Love Goes. I think I like them already.

Comment

• Originally posted by shinydiscopaul View Post
                                                Why is she STARVING us :( :( :( Come on Miss Janet, Give us what we came for.
                                                Can't believe she's not even featured on the Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis album.
                                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• The 30 Sexiest Music Videos of All Time

5. Janet Jackson, "Any Time, Any Place"

Janet Jackson’s fantasy life gets top billing in 1994’s video for “Any Time, Any Place,” although the lyrics’ ideas of getting it on in public are brought indoors, where the R&B superstar and her across-the-hall neighbor engage in erotic play that includes strawberries and steam on their terms. The clip also doubled as an ad for the ways that safe sex could be fun – “any time, any place ……be responsible,” the screen admonishes after the final lingering image of Jackson fades out.
                                                  https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...-place-197078/

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Can't believe she's not even featured on the Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis album.
                                                    They probably saving the track for her album instead.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X