Janet Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

They probably saving the track for her album instead.
    I am afraid so. We've already been waiting for so long. Would have been nice to have a song before the eternal delayed album is finally released.
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Can she feed us with a non album track then? I want to hear her cover of Pillow Talk in full.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

They probably saving the track for her album instead.
        im sure there was more then one made during their sessions.

nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Janet Jackson was invited to join The Academy Class of 2021, Music Branch.

Janet Jackson
          Tyler Perry’s Why Did I Get Married Too?
          Poetic Justice

Comment

• Jam and Lewis are suggesting Janet may be on a second volume of their album.

This is maybe an awkward question, but why isn't she on the album?

Jam: Well, the album is called Volume One for a reason. It's the first chapter in this book of our life, I guess you could say.
            https://www.northcountrypublicradio....ir-first-album
            They talk quite a bit about her and Control during that interview.
            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• remixing old songs is very popular nowadays. why doesnt she give her old songs to djs ?

Comment

• Originally posted by gorgonzola View Post
                remixing old songs is very popular nowadays. why doesnt she give her old songs to djs ?
                Does she own the rights to them? If not, then she cannot give them to anyone.

Comment

• I need a new album and a London tour date pls. I've been waiting about 6 years

Comment

• Originally posted by gorgonzola View Post
                    remixing old songs is very popular nowadays. why doesnt she give her old songs to djs ?
                    I've heard flips of "Can't Be Good", "My Baby" and "Would You Mind" on The Future Beats Show in recent months. And Kaytranada's take on "If" pretty much put him on the map

There will probably be more coming in the lead up to Black Diamond's release...whenever that will be...
                    She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• Will she ever get up from that sofa or?
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Does she have any clothes of a different color other than black?

Comment

• Originally posted by red3269 View Post
                          Does she have any clothes of a different color other than black?
                          I asked Janet... she replied, "No!"

Comment

• Originally posted by excalibur1814 View Post

I asked Janet... she replied, "No!"
                            I believe it

Comment

• Originally posted by red3269 View Post
                              Does she have any clothes of a different color other than black?
                              Why do I feel attacked basically me as well

Comment

• Hopefully, her next album won't be that boring. Loved Unbreakable but I never listened to it as much her her classics.

Comment

• The 40 Greatest Music Video Artists

12. Janet Jackson

Janet Jackson grew up in the public eye, so when she became a pop star, she continued evolving her persona through music videos. Her early Control videos had a girl-next-door charm, but she soon became the futuristic revolutionary of “Rhythm Nation,” the rock star of “Black Cat,” and the sensual sex symbol of “Love Will Never Do (Without You).” And at every stage of her career, there was almost always incredible choreography.
                                  https://www.spin.com/featured/greate...video-artists/
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Only #12? from the people above her, only Michael, Madonna and Bjork deserve their placings
                                    jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• ^ That entire list needs to be shuffled except for #1.

Comment

• She deserves top 5 at least.

Comment

• I don't see anything iconic in Missy Elliott, OutKast and Beyoncι's music videos. It was a list that had to consider political correctness obviously.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• WTF

Comment

• ^that is....truly awful.
                                                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                                  I don't see anything iconic in Missy Elliott, OutKast and Beyoncι's music videos. It was a list that had to consider political correctness obviously.

In the many years we’ve both been posting here I’ve never agreed with a single post you’ve ever made. Are you INSANE!

Comment

• Aaaahh
                                                    Last edited by JeremySpears; Mon September 6, 2021, 22:06.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X