• Show
Clear All

• Yass i'm here for the doc

Comment

• Looking forward to it
      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Excited!! Shall we expect Black Diamond or whatever it's called now to be released around january?
        http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Also Doesn't Really Matter might be my favourite Janet single ever.

Single version >>>>> All for You album version
          http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• The doc looks amazing. Seems like it could spur a richly-deserved reappraisal of her work
            She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post
              Yass i'm here for the doc
              Same.

Originally posted by sYair View Post
              Also Doesn't Really Matter might be my favourite Janet single ever.

Single version >>>>> All for You album version
              And same.
              Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Good 4 U [13 weeks]

Remember that you are water. Cry. Cleanse. Flow.
              Remember that you are fire. Burn. Tame. Ignite.
              Remember that you are air. Be still. Focus. Decide.
              Remember that you are earth. Ground. Build. Give.

Comment

• Hopefully she will release a new album around that time, would be the perfect time.

Comment

• Yessss just seen the trailer for the documentary and it looks super nice! Looking forward

And YES! She NEEDS to release a new album around that time now. If she does, it means that the album should be finished by now as the release of the documentary is in January.

Fingers crossed!

Comment

• Hoping for an album, but I don't really expect that.
                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• The album and tour dates should drop right after the documentary. This is so exciting

Comment

• Anything affiliated with Lifetime is usually complete and utter garbaj, but this looks like it’ll be dope, especially if they have Kween involved.
                        Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                          Anything affiliated with Lifetime is usually complete and utter garbaj, but this looks like it’ll be dope, especially if they have Kween involved.
                          Movies, yes lol.

But they did a great job with the R.K**** expose that was that really got the ball going on getting him Jail.

Also, I read that the ppl behind Framing Britney are behind this?

I really want to know EVERYTHING about life after MJ, the baby and all that since she's been super recluse.

Comment

• Oh yeah, I forgot about that reset.
                            Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post

Also, I read that the ppl behind Framing Britney are behind this?
                                No but the people behind FBS are allegedly working on their own documentary about the Super Bowl incident.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/frami...legate-2929619
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time

#475 Janet Jackson, 'Rhythm Nation'

Jackson’s socially conscious Number Two hit came together late in the sessions for her blockbuster LP Rhythm Nation 1814. Co-producer Jimmy Jam recalled being in the studio and “switching between MTV and CNN. Watching music videos on one side and watching atrocities on the other. Somehow they all merged together. The idea for ‘Rhythm Nation’ was you can dance, but we can also do something more intelligent.” When Jam heard Sly and the Family Stone’s “Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)” at a restaurant, he raced to the studio to sample it.
                                  https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...ion-3-1224862/
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Just #475? Too low. The list is a MESS.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by red3269 View Post
                                        Just #475? Too low. The list is a MESS.
                                        It's actually disgusting.
                                        It should be top 10/20 at least.
                                        "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• The outstanding and record-breaking masterpiece of an album titled "Rhythm Nation 1814" was released 32 years ago today.

Comment

• The debut album we don’t talk about came out 39 years ago today.

Comment

• Kelly Clarkson performed "Escapade" on her show.

Comment

• i wish the superior version of i get lonely was on spotify
                                                what's going on?

Comment

• There has been a lot of sponsored ads and articles for the documentary today for some reason.

Comment

• I noticed that too. I is all over twitter as well

Comment

Working...
                                                    X