No announcement yet.

Janet Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally The Best Things In Life Are Free is available on Spotify in my country. Now hoping for the remixes to be released soon as well.

https://open.spotify.com/album/6MBvY...TkirqLdDFVcC4w
    Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
      Finally The Best Things In Life Are Free is available on Spotify in my country. Now hoping for the remixes to be released soon as well.

https://open.spotify.com/album/6MBvY...TkirqLdDFVcC4w
      gah, it's the awful version. i got my hopes up there for a second...
      what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by hun View Post

A good start would be taking part in my divas countdown! (see above post)
        will do!

Comment

• Comment

• So sad

Comment

• This is so heartwarming

Comment

• So I'm a little late to the party... but I just finished watching the Janet doc (screened here on TV) and it was really really good.

Such an interesting story, and life experiences... and to hear it from Janet it herself (and those closest to her) was great.

Janet always seemed the most unassuming of the big 'Divas', and I guess this kinda explains why. She's so private and there's a lot of stuff in her life that was kinda publicised but was still fairly low key.

Great to see her achievements and her legacy also touched upon. It took me back to the 90s in a good way.

Also, was reminded of Janet's iconic style... to me she was one of the most stylish of the Divas back then, and perhaps the most interesting out of the lot.
                MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• I'm going on another Janet kick. She's so cute and iconic!

I can see SO much inspiration now in other artists. Janet paved a way for sure. Her style of dancing, music videos. She explored sexuality in her own way too.

Beyonce really admires her, I can see now from Son Of A Gun music video, it seems like Beyonce channeled that same fierce attitude in Hold Up.

I still hope for a Janet/Kylie collab one day.
                  Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• I also always thought a Janet and George Michael collab would've been cool as hell. Especially if it was a song like George's Freeek! Even sampling Aaliyah??? Iconic tbh
                    Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• did anyone else watch her derby performance

Comment

• Originally posted by CUUUUuuuuuute View Post
                        did anyone else watch her derby performance
                        Yess it was so good! Tour announcement when?? never I know
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• She finally stepped up her stage gear. It was nice to see her wear something sleek and stylish instead of the rags she'd been wearing onstage these past few years
                          She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CUUUUuuuuuute View Post
                              did anyone else watch her derby performance
                              Yes there some fan footage pop the YouTube and it was really GOOD!

new choreo for some songs, arrangements and everything.

Comment

• DAMITA JO
                                Last edited by JeremySpears; Mon May 16, 2022, 06:51.
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS LEGEND

Comment

• Happy birthday

Comment

• Happy birthday, dance queen!
                                      Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time [2022 Edition: #85]
                                      Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God) [3 weeks]
                                      AlbumClash 2.0: [Florence + the Machine vs. Drake]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• 56 and turning it out! New album when?
                                        She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• "Janet." came out 29 years ago today. Legendary.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Still no news on the new album? Ughhh.
                                              She really should have released the song she teased in the documentary.
                                              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Two ageless legends

Comment

• Cute!!
                                                  3C939CAD-F4E9-4393-8688-55EB5732B7CA.jpeg
                                                  1 Ofenbach |2 Harry Styles |3 Tom Aspaul |4 Harry Styles |5 Harry Styles

Comment

• I want them to be scissor sisters. The world would be shook.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X