Janet Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAAHH SHE LOOKS SO GOOD
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• “Even though it’s something that I absolutely love, it still is my work, my job. There will be music at some point. Exactly when? I can’t say just yet, but there will be. I love it too much not to do it. This is all I know. There’s so much that I want to do—but my number one job is being a mama.”

Yup, so not anytime soon.

Comment

• I hate it when she keeps referring to it as her job these days. It’s not her job, it’s her hobby and luxury. If it were a real job, she’d have been fired a long time ago for being late and not delivering.

Comment

• "There will be music at some point " So, I'll not give up hope but I'll not be checking her website every week for the latest either. It's Damita Jo season anyway
          She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• Originally posted by hun View Post
            I hate it when she keeps referring to it as her job these days. It’s not her job, it’s her hobby and luxury. If it were a real job, she’d have been fired a long time ago for being late and not delivering.
            But it is her job especially now she’s a mother it just must seem more like work for her now?

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• I mean I still have no GH from her so maybe I’ll be interested in this. But then only if she includes Make Me tbh.

Comment

• ^ Buy Number Ones / The Best

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^Awesome find, thanks for posting!
                      She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• She wasted the documentary hype. Now, it's Beyoncé season.

Comment

• The likes

Comment

• I could watch her stretch all day.

Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                            www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Janet has incredible flexibility for a 56 year old woman.
                              " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                              Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• What is she rehearsing for?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                                  What is she rehearsing for?!?
                                  Essence Fest.
                                  Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                  www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• WOW i’ve been watching the whole stream with my mouth open. Mother IS KILLING IT.

Comment

• baby KILLED that concert.

that best show of hers in a LONG time. It was so fresh. She looked amazing in that body suit.

Comment

• Legend!
                                        Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• She SLAYED the Essence stage! She looked great in that glitter catsuit! And hello LIVE vocals! That mic was ON! Queen! Now usher in the new era please!

Comment

• The clips from Essence fest are amazing, she looks stunning and her presence is 100% back … I need her to do at least one show in London …
                                            nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Wow; she was amazing!

Comment

• Janet Jackson Makes History With 'One Of The Highest-Grosses' In Essence Festival's History

They don’t call her one of the world’s best entertainers for nothing.

Janet Jackson has been in the game for decades and continues to break barriers. This time, the superstar just had one of the highest grossest nights in Essence Fest history.

During the 2022 Essence Festival of Culture held in New Orleans, the 56-year-old hit the stage with a presence that left the crowd shaking. Without missing a beat, she went through classics including “Rhythm Nation,” “If,” “Escapade,” and more.

Making History

Jackson’s third time hitting the stage at the highly anticipated event made history as one of the “highest grosses in Essence Fest’s entire 27-year history,” according to local news outlet Nola.com.

Prior to Jackson hitting the stage, other performances included Summer Walker, Patti Labelle, Jazmine Sullivan, Lucky Daye, and more.

A Legendary Career

For more than 25 years, big acts have been featured in Essence Fests lineups including heavy hitters like Mary J. Blige, Chris Brown, Usher, Prince, and Beyoncé, to name a few.

Despite coming from the legendary Jackson family,Janet has always managed to make a name for herself, holding her own weight as not only a talented musician but an equally gifted actress as well.

With no signs of slowing down any time soon, the “That’s the Way Love Goes” crooner is putting the final touches on her 11th studio album, “Black Diamond.” During her recent Lifetime and A&E documentary, she revealed that the project will debut sometime this year.
                                                https://afrotech.com/amp/janet-jacks...ce-performance

Comment

• Janet's debut single "Young Love" came out 40 years ago today!

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Working...
                                                    X