No announcement yet.

Eternal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I tweeted to Itv last night that they should get with Eternal and produce an mini-series biopic on them and Kelle liked my tweet! And retweeted it saying "Thank you that is super sweet"! Im lowkey/highkey happy she responded i hope in some way it inspires her to talk with the girls about it they come together on this and maybe do it and do a proper reunion. One can be hopeful right?

Here's my casting idea i kinda tweaked from the first one:

Simona Brown as Easther
    Alisha Bailey as Vernie
    Modupe Adeyeye as Kelle
    Jessica Daley as Louise

Comment

I need a tour

Comment

They randomly released this old Just A Step From Heaven B-Side on Boxing Day, though it had zero views on Youtube til I just clicked on it.
        1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
          They randomly released this old Just A Step From Heaven B-Side on Boxing Day, though it had zero views on Youtube til I just clicked on it.
          It was recommended to me by Spotify, but I didn't think it was the "real" Eternal as there is no picture of them on the cover sleeve and they haven't released anything in ages. But thanks to you, I've just added it to my playlist and will listen to it tomorrow.

I wish they will release more b-sides like I Feel The Earth Move.
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
            It was recommended to me by Spotify

That's where I came across it too, though it seems nobody is finding it through youtube
            1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

I am really happy this B-Side has been added to Spotify. Just A Step From Heaven was the first single I ever bought (on cassette) and I have not heard this B Side in years.
              Itís actually quite a good song.
              Hopefully they will add more on Spotify in future. For now this is going on my Playlist.

Comment

Hands down their best B-Side actually!! I'd love to get all the singles uploaded on to streaming like Louise did.

A few fans seem to think they are going to join her on the last night of her Heavy Love tour in March.
                thank u, next

Comment

Yeah it would be nice. In fact I'm a little surprised it hasn't happened already, I mean both of Kelle's singles was put on digital platforms a few months ago so I don't really understand why the group's singles aren't there.

Comment

Working...
                  X