No announcement yet.

Mary J. Blige

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary is underrated as F. Came across this. Taylor makes it generic pop and then Mary comes with her vocals. Soulful as Burger King Wings
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I've been streaming the sh*t out of Share My World over the last few weeks. What an album!

Comment

• What a medley performance for her lifetime achievement award!!!
          She got hits!!! But kinda pissed they didn’t choose Family Affair for the medley.

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Good for her, she deserves it.
            (Her vocals are.... not so great tho)

Comment

• Mary's vocals are overrated on this forum .. i think she did okay with what she is working with
              Forever Young

Comment

• She performed a great medley! lover her! I do so wish I could hear "Be Without you" again live someday.
                Everything, it only fades...

Comment

• Oh Be with you! forgot about that iconic jam
                  Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                    What a medley performance for her lifetime achievement award!!!
                    She got hits!!! But kinda pissed they didn’t choose Family Affair for the medley.

Her medley reminds me why she is truly the queen of hip hop and RnB!!! I actually forgot but she played jam after jam!!!!

Comment

• Managed to listen to Whats the 411? It was her only album that I was missing. What a great debut already one of her best after My Life.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                        She’s officially divorced
                        All the single ladies
                        Forever Young

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Mary J. Blige Announces New HERstory Vol. 1 Box Set

Mary J. Blige has announced a brand new box set collecting some of her biggest ’90s hits, rare remixes, and more. It’s called HERstory Vol. 1 and it arrives December 6 via UMe. The box set will be available in four different formats: a 2xLP set, eight standard-weight 7" vinyl records, one CD, and as a digital compilation. Find an unboxed version of the 7" collection below, as well as a tracklist.

HERstory Vol. 1 features Blige’s 1992 single “You Remind Me,” the 1993 remix of “What’s the 411” featuring K-Ci (of K-Ci and JoJo) and the Notorious B.I.G., “Can’t Knock the Hustle” featuring JAY-Z, and more.

01 You Remind Me
                            02 Real Love (Hip-Hop Remix)
                            03 Reminisce (Bad Boy Remix)
                            04 Love No Limit (Puff Daddy Mix)
                            05 You Don’t Have to Worry (Remix Main With Rap)
                            06 What’s the 411 (Puba Mix)
                            07 What’s the 411 [ft. The Notorious B.I.G. and K-Ci]
                            08 Be Happy
                            09 Mary Jane (All Night Long) (Remix) [ft. LL Cool J)
                            10 I Love You (Remix) [ft. Smif n Wesson)
                            11 I’m Goin’ Down
                            12 You Bring Me Joy (LP Version)
                            13 I’ll Be There for You/You’re All I Need to Get By (Puff Daddy Mix) [ft. Method Man)
                            14 Everyday It Rains
                            15 Love Is All We Need
                            16 Can’t Knock the Hustle [ft. JAY-Z]

>>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

• I don't know if she's been hittin' the gym to get a post-divorce revenge body, but Mary J has been looking really lean and fit since leaving Kendoo-doo. She's been looking better than ever, actually. Very regal. A Queen.
                              The sands of time fade into dark
                              Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                              A message to madness
                              Feel music that's realness

Comment

• For SELF Magazine.

https://www.self.com/story/mary-j-blige

She looks really good omg
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                  For SELF Magazine.
                                  She looks really good omg
                                  She is literally her best self. Absolutely stunning...wow! Thank you for posting these. I can't get over it
                                  The sands of time fade into dark
                                  Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                  A message to madness
                                  Feel music that's realness

Comment

• "The Breakthrough" turns 14 today.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• What happened to the new album? It is still coming?
                                        jio CHARTS NOW:13/7/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...0#post10430510

Comment

• I wish she just reissued a box set of all her singles or even her albums. She is truly underrated. I've been recently listening to a lot of her albums and she is really one of the best.

Comment

• Is anybody else a fan of Your Child? So underrated

Comment

Working...
                                            X