X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mary J. Blige

She’s officially divorced

Comment

• Mary J. Blige Joins MTV's Reworked 'Scream' Season 3 (Exclusive)
      Whitney Houston

Comment

• Hope her character doesn't get killed right away!

Comment

• [youtube:8ngpl4f8]Sqn20biZd1Q[/youtube:8ngpl4f8]
          Whitney Houston

Comment

Love me some MJB. I hope she has a soulful song soon with Mariah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin
              ^ Good read
              Glad she's already thinking about the next album. I like some Mary party songs.
              Yes!

Comment

• I'm so sad that her albums are not as celebrated as much as those released in the 2000s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                  [youtube:14cdsbml]Sqn20biZd1Q[/youtube:14cdsbml]
                  Go Mary!!
                  Congrats to her. She is the hip hop soul queen.
                  I am listening to most of her songs from different albums throughout the year.

I have so many songs that I like of hers and the beats on her songs are awesome!

Comment

Mary's " No One Else" from My Life album is my jam.

Comment

• Originally posted by latincoffee
                      Can’t believe that these 2 iconic legends came up with that refurbished It’s A Wrap mess...

[spoiler:317jyk2k]Remember??? You’re Mariah Carey... [/spoiler:317jyk2k]

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum
                        Originally posted by latincoffee
                        Can’t believe that these 2 iconic legends came up with that refurbished It’s A Wrap mess...

[spoiler:1q27yr3s]Remember??? You’re Mariah Carey... [/spoiler:1q27yr3s]
                        Yeah but I want a new song with them both in the studio. We know that in It's a wrap, they were not. Mary just sent in her vocals.

Comment

I was listening to Faith Evans debut album and it really reminded me of a lighter version of My Life I know both were produced by Puff Daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum
                            Originally posted by latincoffee

[spoiler:qilgxza9]Remember??? You’re Mariah Carey... [/spoiler:qilgxza9]
                            That was such a stupid collaboration. Mary J sounded so cheap in that spoken part.

Comment

• Mary is definitely the queen of remixes

Comment

• The day Burger King shares rose.

[tweet:2dwi65fn]https://twitter.com/diaryofkeysus/status/1084979023845998592[/tweet:2dwi65fn]
                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Mary is underrated as F. Came across this. Taylor makes it generic pop and then Mary comes with her vocals. Soulful as Burger King Wings
                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I've been streaming the sh*t out of Share My World over the last few weeks. What an album!

Comment

• What a medley performance for her lifetime achievement award!!!
                                        She got hits!!! But kinda pissed they didn’t choose Family Affair for the medley.

Comment

• Good for her, she deserves it.
                                          (Her vocals are.... not so great tho)

Comment

• Mary's vocals are overrated on this forum .. i think she did okay with what she is working with
                                            Forever Young

Comment

• She performed a great medley! lover her! I do so wish I could hear "Be Without you" again live someday.
                                              Everything, it only fades...

Comment

• Oh Be with you! forgot about that iconic jam
                                                Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                                  What a medley performance for her lifetime achievement award!!!
                                                  She got hits!!! But kinda pissed they didn’t choose Family Affair for the medley.

Her medley reminds me why she is truly the queen of hip hop and RnB!!! I actually forgot but she played jam after jam!!!!

Comment

• Managed to listen to Whats the 411? It was her only album that I was missing. What a great debut already one of her best after My Life.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X