No announcement yet.

Brandy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still wishing she would release the "It's My Party" song that she was workin on with Babyface

Comment

• Beggin & Pleadin was cute, but Freedom Rings is NOT the tea.
      Floped and localed

Comment

• To me both "Beggin' & Pleadin'" and "Freedom Rings" are quite similar and good. I guess "Beggin' & Pleadin'" is slightly better but they are not far from each other. Still though I'd agree with everybody else that this kind of classic R&B is not what I am expecting from Brandy as a fan. That said I am open to her new sound.
        jio CHARTS NOW:24/2/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10352834

Comment

• Her cray cray ways are very disturbing. It looks like she's about to pull a Lauryn Hill mess with her new look.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity View Post
            Beggin & Pleadin was cute, but Freedom Rings is NOT the tea.
            Wifey has spoken. She doesn’t need to be different to remain relevant. Stick the genre you know and do best and fans will continue to support your work (even at concerts).
            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity View Post
              Beggin & Pleadin was cute, but Freedom Rings is NOT the tea.
              She sounds good on it but that's it. This ain't what we want, Moesha girl.
              Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• I gotta disagree with you. She definitely doesn't sound good on it. The range is there, for sure. But it is so not pleasant.

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Brandy just signed a major deal with Maverick management (house of Madonna, Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, Lil Nas X, Ricky Martin, Shania Twain and more

Comment

• It’s her management company. It’s means bollocks. Give us the fekken music BRocka.
                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                        Give us the fekken music BRocka.
                        For real!!!!
                        "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                        https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                        "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• it's 2020. two/eleven was released in 2012. Will we get a new album this year even????
                          "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                          https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                          "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• And they wonder why fans in turn move along with life. We don’t expect albums every week or year. But 8 years!!!

Comment

• Yeah, I mean wtf... she released 3 singles without a parent album and although all 3 were pretty ace, she didn't even bother filming a video for the last 2, nevermind a whole album... it's very frustrating... come on Brandy
                              jio CHARTS NOW:24/2/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10352834

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                And they wonder why fans in turn move along with life. We don’t expect albums every week or year. But 8 years!!!
                                and she was teasing us for nothing

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Hi you all there!
                                    where from came this gif?

Comment

• ^Her MTV Punk'd episode. Circa Afrodisiac era.
                                      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Working...
                                      X